The Blue Meanie is an Arizona citizen who wishes, for professional reasons, to remain anonymous when blogging about politics. Armed with a deep knowledge of the law, politics and public policy, as well as pen filled with all the colors stolen from Pepperland, the Blue Meanie’s mission is to pursue and prosecute the hypocrites, liars, and fools of politics and the media – which, in practical terms, is nearly all of them. Don’t even try to unmask him or he’ll seal you in a music-proof bubble and rendition you to Pepperland for a good face-stomping.
- Trump endorses 'Chemtrail Kelli' in Arizona Senate primary against 'WEAK' Jeff Flake
- 'Elvis of academia': Noam Chomsky joins University of Arizona faculty
- Arizona Supreme Court OKs law penalizing cities
- Buckmaster Show 8/17/2017: Will Tucson stay in the golf business?
- COMMENTARY: Push Back On Trump's Pro-Kelli Ward Tweet... From Inside The White House; What About Matt Salmon?
- Lobbyist Jim Norton Appeals To 9th Circuit In Arizona Corporation Commission Corruption Case
- Someone tarred and feathered a Jefferson Davis monument in Arizona
- Education Poll: Support For Charter Schools Down (And Other Results)
- In the Flesh: Tucson's March Against White Supremacy
- Donald Trump calls Jeff Flake ‘toxic’, ‘weak’ backing GOP primary challenger; McCain defends
- Paul Durham for City Council
- Campus Clash
- The Skinny
- A Navajo Woman's Death Highlights Increase of Police Violence Against Native Americans
- Someone Defaced One of Arizona's Confederate Monuments
- 'Unite The Right' Rally Had Nothing To Do With Statues
- Charlottesville: One battle in a war for America’s very soul
- President Of Charlottesville Synagogue Recounts Scene During Weekend Rally
- An astonishing change in how Americans think about government-run health care
- Steve Bannon just gave his own Scaramucci-style unsolicited interview and it's a doozy
CategoriesActivism Arizona Congressional Delegation Arizona Congressional Races Arizona State Legislature AZBlueMeanie Bob Lord Budgets Campaigns Carolyn Classen Civil Rights Commentary Community Congress Constitution Corruption Courts CPMAZ Craig McDermott David Safier Economics Education Election Integrity Elections Ethics GOP War On... Governor Gun Policies Healthcare Immigration International Justice Labor Law Enforcement Legislation Lobbying Media Pamela Powers Hannley Party Politics Political Calendar President Primaries Racism Scandals Taxes Tucson Uncategorized