- Is Mueller Bound by OLC’s Memos on Presidential Immunity?
- Livestream: House Foreign Affairs Committee Hearing on Authorization for the Use of Military Force and Current Terrorist Threats
- What is the Downside of Not Impeaching?
- Sperm concentration has declined 50 percent in 40 years
- Report: Senate Obamacare Replacement Vote This Afternoon May Be On “Skinny Repeal” Bill
- Robert Mueller’s Probe Is Key to Exposing Trump’s Abuse of Power
- The Mexican Drug War Continues to Get Bloodier and Bloodier
- There’s No ‘Free Market’ Solution to Health Care
- Constituents protest outside GOP Senators’ homes to wake them up ahead of health care vote
- Newly Declassified Documents Confirm U.S. Backed 1953 Coup in Iran Over Oil Contracts
- The Rebellions that Changed U.S. History: Looking Back at the 1967 Newark & Detroit Uprisings
- You Can Feel Bad About John McCain's Cancer And Still Hate His Legacy
- Senate Republicans don't know what's in their health bill or what it would do. They're voting anyway.
- Why capitalism needs socialism to survive
- Democrats with dreams of impeachment should consider how Iran-Contra turned out
- John Helmer: Jared Kushner’s Testimonial to Stupidity and Unfitness – American and Russian
- Senate Dems can stop Trump from appointing a new Attorney General during recess
- Trump’s First Contact
- John McCain’s Death Panel
- "Unchecked equality naturally devolves into narcissism. When class structures are broken down and we..."
CategoriesActivism Arizona Congressional Delegation Arizona Congressional Races Arizona State Legislature AZBlueMeanie Bob Lord Budgets Campaigns Carolyn Classen Civil Rights Commentary Community Congress Constitution Corruption Courts CPMAZ Craig McDermott David Safier Economics Education Election Integrity Elections Ethics GOP War On... Governor Gun Policies Healthcare Immigration International Justice Labor Law Enforcement Legislation Lobbying Media Pamela Powers Hannley Party Politics Political Calendar President Primaries Racism Scandals Taxes Tucson Uncategorized