- WaPo Worships Principled, Humanitarian McCain That’s Never Existed
- "It was an ugly day in the United States Senate on Tuesday, as ugly a day as has been seen in that..."
- "In 2000, I thought McCain might be the person to lead his party back to marginal sanity at least...."
- Experts say Arizona legislation a model for implementing 5G technology
- A Few Thoughts On the Mexican American Studies Trial
- Luxembourg's New Law Lets Space Miners Keep Their Plunder
- McCain Punditry Mini-Rant
- #KillTheBill State Office Events
- A Veteran ICE Agent Speaks Out: ‘We Seem to Be Targeting the Most Vulnerable People’
- Former Interior Secretary rips Trump’s ‘illegal,’ ‘unpopular’ attempt to revoke national monuments
- Rex Tillerson “taking a little time off” amid rumors of tension with President Trump
- Is Trump’s Cabinet Collapsing?
- During rally, Trump calls immigrants 'animals' who 'poison' communities and 'slice and dice' teens
- As GOP commits political malpractice on health care, Democrats sign up in droves to run for office
- Cartoon: John McCain's grim healtcare vote
- The Limits Of Trump's Presidential Pardon Power
- Democrats’ ‘Better Deal’ for workers leaves a tough question unanswered
- Bosses want capitalism for themselves and feudalism for their workers
- Trump's Attacks On His Most Loyal Lieutenant Are Testing Other Core Allies
- Scalise Discharged Month After Shooting, Beginning Rehabilitation
CategoriesActivism Arizona Congressional Delegation Arizona Congressional Races Arizona State Legislature AZBlueMeanie Bob Lord Budgets Campaigns Carolyn Classen Civil Rights Commentary Community Congress Constitution Corruption Courts CPMAZ Craig McDermott David Safier Economics Education Election Integrity Elections Ethics GOP War On... Governor Gun Policies Healthcare Immigration International Justice Labor Law Enforcement Legislation Lobbying Media Pamela Powers Hannley Party Politics Political Calendar President Primaries Racism Scandals Taxes Tucson Uncategorized