For the year 2016, Arizona’s exports to Mexico totaled $8.3 billion, down from the $9.1 billion recorded in 2015. Arizona ranked fifth among the states exporting to Mexico in 2016, behind Texas, California, Michigan, and Illinois. The American economy is forecast to grow 2.3% in 2017. Economists have downgraded Mexico’s projected economic growth rate from approximately 2.5% to 1.5% mainly due to the uncertainty generated by the Trump administration’s anticipated policies. Since Mexico’s economic wellness depends in large part on its relations with the U.S., the country’s economic future looks a bit cloudy at this time.
- For First Time, a US President backs a Fascist France
- Basis preps to open two new Arizona charter schools
- Arizona Parents Denied Protections Provided By Laws
- European leaders seem pretty happy about the French election results
- Tucson rally has crowd preaching "Science Not Silence"
- ‘School Choice Matters’ Ad Indicates Education To Be Top Issue In 2018
- Feds prevent Arizona from importing execution drugs
- Remember Those Temporary Officials Trump Quietly Installed? Some Are Now Permanent Employees.
- Trump boots second government employee from current post after Breitbart attacks them by name
- Trump is pushing Congress toward a government shutdown
- Kleptocracy?: How Ivanka Trump & Jared Kushner Personally Profit from Their Roles in the White House
- Shocking Exposé Reveals Trump Associates & ISIS-Linked Vigilantes Are Attempting Coup in Indonesia
- Jeff Sessions Doubles Down On His Hawaii Insult
- That's what Xi said: S.Korea outrage over Trump's China comment
- To Scare Dems, Trump Threatens to Light Himself On Fire
- The March for Science was a delightfully nerdy celebration of discontent
- America is Regressing into a Developing Nation for Most People
- Trump's ICE Bulletin Aims To Shame 'Sanctuary Cities,' But Its Numbers Are Skewed
- Supreme Court Opinion on Prayer - Violated in Arizona House?
- Zona Politics Tonight: Councilman Steve Kozachik and Metro Chamber Prez Mike Varney
CategoriesActivism Arizona Congressional Delegation Arizona Congressional Races Arizona State Legislature AZBlueMeanie Bob Lord Budgets Campaigns Carolyn Classen Civil Rights Commentary Community Congress Constitution Corruption Courts CPMAZ Craig McDermott David Safier Economics Education Election Integrity Elections Ethics GOP War On... Governor Gun Policies Healthcare Immigration International Justice Labor Legislation Lobbying Media Pamela Powers Hannley Party Politics Political Calendar President Primaries Racism Religion Scandals Taxes Tucson Uncategorized