Karl Reiner is a Vietnam veteran and retired federal economic and trade policy analyst. He concentrates on international, economic and Mexican border related issues.
- Under the Senate bill, older Americans will pay more for less health insurance
- Trump is losing his war with James Comey
- Dean Heller of Nevada becomes fifth GOP senator to come out against health-care bill
- How Trump and Republicans may get away with hurting millions of people
- Xi Jinping Is Set for a Big Gamble With China’s Carbon Trading Market
- Missouri Advances Bill Allowing Employers to Fire Women for Using Birth Control
- What will Happen when Trump’s Dupes Find Out?
- WATCH: Sen. Dean Heller Says He'll Vote No On Trumpcare
- Why Single-Payer Health Care Could Work in California
- NYT: Feds Are Investigating Financial Deals Involving Manafort, Son-In-Law
- WaPo: CIA Intel Showed Putin Directly Ordered Operation To Get Trump Elected
- Lobbyists are so disgusted with the Senate health care bill, they compared it to leeching
- A Time for Colonels and Captains: Part Three
- Kris Kobach Claims ‘A Significant Number’ Of Refugees ‘Will Become Terrorists’
- The Senate GOP hid the meanest things very deeply in its Obamacare repeal bill. We found them
- Conservatives, liberals, techies, and social activists all love universal basic income: Has its time come?
- Regents, lawmakers, look to mend fences after chairman’s resignation
- Jeff Flake, Republican charlatan: desperate or greedy?
- 'Repeal and Replace' Cuts Schools' Medicaid Funding
- The Better Care Reconciliation Act: the Senate bill to repeal and replace Obamacare, explained
CategoriesActivism Arizona Congressional Races Arizona State Legislature AZBlueMeanie Bob Lord Budgets Campaigns Carolyn Classen Civil Rights Commentary Community Congress Constitution Corruption Courts CPMAZ Craig McDermott David Safier Economics Education Election Integrity Elections Ethics GOP War On... Governor Gun Policies Healthcare Immigration International Justice Labor Law Enforcement Legislation Lobbying Media Pamela Powers Hannley Party Politics Political Calendar President Primaries Racism Religion Scandals Taxes Tucson Uncategorized