Michael founded BlogForArizona as the Howard Dean campaign blog for Arizona in 2003, and has been blogging ever since. Michael is an attorney living in Tucson with his wife Lauren Murata. In 2008, following some health issues and new time constraints, Michael stepped back from regular blogging and began remaking BlogForArizona into a collaborative project. Michael now contributes occasionally to the blog and provides editorial and publishing direction.
- Steller: Ebola rises, crashes as McSally campaign issue
- AZ Clerks Objecting to Gay Marriage Urged by Religious Right Not to Issue Licenses
- DISHONEST DOUBLE-FLIP: DOES DUCEY AGREE THAT CLERKS SHOULD BREAK THE LAW AND DENY MARRIAGE LICENSES TO COUPLES THEY DON'T LIKE?
- Hispanic man delivers absentee ballots in Arizona: Conservatives demand he be killed
- Insider: GOP stuffing ballots too?
- Just When You Thought Crazyland Was Less Crazy: SB 1062 Part II?
- AZ voters to decide whether lawmakers get first raise since 1998
- Arizonans think state is on wrong track as election nears
- Today in Arizona history
- Navajo high court orders candidate off ballot
- Mitt Romney stumps for Doug Ducey tonight
- Poor teeth
- 18 percent of Arizona homes still seriously underwater
- Secretary of state candidates seek more dark money disclosure
- A 9/11 Suspect Is Using the Hobby Lobby Ruling to Argue Female Prison Guards Violate His Rights
- CAVALRY CALL CONTINUES IN #AZ09: Realtors Drop $245K TV Ad For Rep. Sinema (FOLLOWING MONEY IN ARIZONA'S POLITICS)
- Trent Franks Says NO to Prop 480
- Buckmaster Show 10/22/2014: Backers of Proposition 122 want more state control over Feds
- Rally to Move AZ Forward!!
- Viral Video of "Ballot Stuffing" in Phoenix Shows a Perfectly Legal Practice
@Bad4AZ on TwitterMy Tweets
@Good4AZ on TwitterMy Tweets
CategoriesActivism Arizona Congressional Delegation Arizona Congressional Races Arizona State Legislature AZBlueMeanie Bob Lord Budgets Campaigns Charter Schools Civil Rights Commentary Community Congress Constitution Corruption Courts CPMAZ Craig McDermott David Safier Economics Education Election Integrity Elections Ethics GOP War On... Governor Gun Policies Healthcare Immigration Justice Labor Legislation Lobbying Media Pamela Powers Hannley Party Politics Political Calendar President Primaries Racism Religion Scandals Taxes Terrorism Tucson Uncategorized