Michael founded BlogForArizona as the Howard Dean campaign blog for Arizona in 2003, and has been blogging ever since. Michael is an attorney living in Tucson with his wife Lauren Murata. In 2008, following some health issues and new time constraints, Michael stepped back from regular blogging and began remaking BlogForArizona into a collaborative project. Michael now contributes occasionally to the blog and provides editorial and publishing direction.
- Bad Ranchers, Bad Cows
- If you can’t say anything nice…
- Does the GOP AZ Lege serve the predators or does it serve you?
- Libertarian Measles Mom Gives Non-pology Interview
- Arizona Senate sold a bill of goods on Lawsuit Lending reform pushed by insurance industry lobby
- Ducey unmoved by blowback over schools spending
- Why doesn't McCain just announce he's running?
- McSally, Arizona Democrats vote for DHS funding
- Gosar, Franks, Salmon reject late night deal to fund DHS
- As the River Runs Dry: The Southwest's water crisis
- Oregon considers banning most vaccine exemptions
- Judge Clears Way for Simcox To Represent Self in Child-Molestation Case
- AFA Now Has Its Own 'Hate Map': Targeting is OK When They Do It
- Independent Redistricting at Risk: Oral Argument Monday at SCOTUS
- Buckmaster Show 2/27/2015: The “Pod People” challenge for Tucson city leaders
- AZ classroom spending far below average again
- Committee recommends mayoral veto power for Tucson
- Democrats Need to Man and Woman Up on Education and Taxes
- Classroom spending steady after years of decline
- D'Anna: Capitol offenses under the copper dome
@Good4AZ on TwitterMy Tweets
@Bad4AZ on TwitterMy Tweets