Michael founded BlogForArizona as the Howard Dean campaign blog for Arizona in 2003, and has been blogging ever since. Michael is an attorney living in Tucson with his wife Lauren Murata. In 2008, following some health issues and new time constraints, Michael stepped back from regular blogging and began remaking BlogForArizona into a collaborative project. Michael now contributes occasionally to the blog and provides editorial and publishing direction.
- Tony Perkins: 'If Republicans Capture The Senate, There's No More Excuses About Impeachment'
- Republicans Solve Problem Of The Personhood Amendment's Unpopularity By Lying About The Personhood Amendment
- What A Republican-Controlled Senate Would Mean For The Climate
- NASA Bombshell: Global Groundwater Crisis Threatens Our Food Supplies And Our Security
- Dems send out mailer for Libertarian candidate in Arizona
- Buckmaster Show 10/30/2014: Pima County to look at possible wrongful convictions
- Judge upholds order against AG Tom Horne
- 2014 campaign signs, the final round
- Fact Check: Ducey on California corporate exodus
- Health care a primary battlefield in Congressional District 1
- AZ GOP’s disgraceful omission
- Democratic AG candidate turns away APS money
- NYT/CBS/YouGov Poll: Ducey 49%, DuVal 40%
- Common Core centered school race emblematic of Arizona politics
- The Barber-McSally Rematch: One-on-one with the candidates in Congressional District 2
- Arizona U.S. Attorney Hurley “allowed a dangerous individual to remain free”
- Your Brain's Reaction To Gross Images Can Predict Your Political Views
- Arsenic in drinking water is causing health problems -- but not the ones you might expect.
- Arizona Latinos Projected to Have a Bigger Influence in This Year's Election
- Arizona Chamber of Commerce Doubles Down on AZ GOP's Failed Economic Policies
@Bad4AZ on TwitterMy Tweets
@Good4AZ on TwitterMy Tweets
CategoriesActivism Arizona Congressional Delegation Arizona Congressional Races Arizona State Legislature AZBlueMeanie Bob Lord Budgets Campaigns Charter Schools Civil Rights Commentary Community Congress Constitution Corruption Courts CPMAZ Craig McDermott David Safier Economics Education Election Integrity Elections Ethics GOP War On... Governor Gun Policies Healthcare Immigration Justice Labor Legislation Lobbying Media Pamela Powers Hannley Party Politics Political Calendar President Primaries Racism Religion Scandals Taxes Terrorism Tucson Uncategorized