Michael founded BlogForArizona as the Howard Dean campaign blog for Arizona in 2003, and has been blogging ever since. Michael is an attorney living in Tucson with his wife Lauren Murata. In 2008, following some health issues and new time constraints, Michael stepped back from regular blogging and began remaking BlogForArizona into a collaborative project. Michael now contributes occasionally to the blog and provides editorial and publishing direction.
- Trump campaign boasts of ‘major voter suppression’ effort 2 weeks before Election Day
- VoteVets calls on us to 'honor our immigrant veterans' in powerful video
- Who watches the poll watchers? Militia and dirty tricksters seek to intimidate voters.
- This poll shows just how important Obamacare is in this election
- Lawyer Alleges Justice Thomas Groped Her When She Was A Young Scholar
- She's Back! Kelli Ward Vows To Take On Jeff Flake In '18 Arizona Senate Primary
- Former Miss Finland Is 12th Woman To Accuse Trump Of Sexual Misconduct
- Trump: 'We Should Just Cancel The Election' And Hand Me The Presidency
- AP: Trump University Staff Included Drug Trafficker, Child Molester
- STUNNER: Ammon And Ryan Bundy Acquitted In Oregon Standoff Trial
- Election Update: The Polls Disagree, And That’s OK
- Sen. Jeff Flake Gets 2018 Primary Challenge For Opposing Donald Trump
- Buckmaster Show 10/27/2016: Tucson fights to keep its postal processing center
- Sunday memorial service in Phoenix to honor Rose Mofford
- Did agency head blackball fired DES workers?
CategoriesActivism Arizona Congressional Delegation Arizona Congressional Races Arizona State Legislature AZBlueMeanie Bob Lord Budgets Campaigns Carolyn Classen Civil Rights Commentary Community Congress Constitution Corruption Courts CPMAZ Craig McDermott David Safier Economics Education Election Integrity Elections Ethics GOP War On... Governor Gun Policies Healthcare Immigration International Justice Labor Legislation Lobbying Media Pamela Powers Hannley Party Politics Political Calendar President Primaries Racism Religion Scandals Taxes Tucson Uncategorized