Michael founded BlogForArizona as the Howard Dean campaign blog for Arizona in 2003, and has been blogging ever since. Michael is an attorney living in Tucson with his wife Lauren Murata. In 2008, following some health issues and new time constraints, Michael stepped back from regular blogging and began remaking BlogForArizona into a collaborative project. Michael now contributes occasionally to the blog and provides editorial and publishing direction.
- Grijalva: "The United States Is Leading a Global Race to the Bottom" With Trans-Pacific Partnership
- Fact Check: Barto's ACA funding claim not supported
- Zona Politics: Broadway Widening, Obamacare Anniversary & AZ Legislature's Final Days
- Celebrating Cesar Chavez’s Legacy
- Let's compare the backgrounds of science writers for Fox and NPR
- Glenn Beck Is Now Locked In A Fight To The Death Against The GOP Establishment
- Rand Paul Suggests Gay Marriage Is The Result Of A 'Moral Crisis' In America
- Ted Cruz: Conservative Christians Have Ceded Power To Non-Believers
- Joe Arpaio's Ex-Lawyer Tim Casey Fights Testifying About Joe's Contempt of Court
- Interview With Nancy Montoya About "Arizona Stands Up"
- Arizona abortion bill requires doctors to give patients misleading information
- Lawmakers, police chiefs clash over secrecy of officer names
- STEM Is Only One Part of a Good Education
- Buckmaster Show 3/27/2015: More City of Tucson road repairs slated for Spring
- Another pot-legalization initiative emerges
- How to give American workers a pay raise
- "This time, social conservatives vow, will be different. They plan to unify behind an..."
- LIVE: Scott Kelly launches to ISS for year-long mission
- Tempe councilman on crusade to end food tax
- Ultimate 'The Wire' Fanboy Barack Obama Interviews Show's Creator David Simon
@Good4AZ on TwitterMy Tweets
@Bad4AZ on TwitterMy Tweets