Michael founded BlogForArizona as the Howard Dean campaign blog for Arizona in 2003, and has been blogging ever since. Michael is an attorney living in Tucson with his wife Lauren Murata. In 2008, following some health issues and new time constraints, Michael stepped back from regular blogging and began remaking BlogForArizona into a collaborative project. Michael now contributes occasionally to the blog and provides editorial and publishing direction.
- Statement from Senate Leadership on today’s U.S. Supreme Court ruling on health care
- Buckmaster Show 6/25/15: City of Tucson faces challenging new fiscal year
- Ain't nobody gonna take my guns!
- Long-term detention of migrant families to end
- AG: Ed Dept. misinterpreted charter-funding law
- Lawmaker: Take down AZ Jefferson Davis memorial
- The Skinny
- Legal Battles Over Redistricting Have Cost More Than $3.6 Million
- Many in Arizona breath huge sigh of relief in Supreme Court ACA ruling; but not all
- Insurance giant debuts college tuition insurance in Arizona
- Cause of Kearny fire determined suspicious
- "The TPA vote is one more example of why we need to radically transform our political system, not..."
- Make the Confederacy's Defeat a National Holiday
- Since 911, domestic radicals deadlier in US than Jihadis
- A Flag Ceremony
- Charleston: a few thoughts
- Lawmakers seek recognition for Sonoran Corridor
- Arizona Republican Assembly Scores the Arizona House Republicans
- Brnovich spares small charter schools from big cuts
- As revenge porn cases pile up, county attorney says he can’t prosecute them
@Good4AZ on TwitterMy Tweets
@Bad4AZ on TwitterMy Tweets