Michael founded BlogForArizona as the Howard Dean campaign blog for Arizona in 2003, and has been blogging ever since. Michael is an attorney living in Tucson with his wife Lauren Murata. In 2008, following some health issues and new time constraints, Michael stepped back from regular blogging and began remaking BlogForArizona into a collaborative project. Michael now contributes occasionally to the blog and provides editorial and publishing direction.
- Corrections department overtime pay soars to nearly $40M
- Thinking about Hillary
- Buckmaster Show 8/24/15: Allergy sufferers dread start of Fall pollen season
- Biden candidacy would test friendship with Clinton
- Errors on McSally's campaign-finance reports draw complaint
- Is Skepticism About High Stakes Testing Reaching a Tipping Point?
- McCain: Armed drones on border is ludicrous
- Phoenix today decides on Prop. 104 transportation tax
- Phoenix votes in August 2016 election
- Donald Trump thinks the rich should pay more in taxes than everyone else
- Mass Shootings An ‘Exceptionally American Problem’ New Study Concludes
- Judge, jury and executioner: the unaccountable algorithm
- Joe Biden is suddenly polling a little better than Hillary. I didn’t see that coming.
- Jeb Bush Suggests Donald Trump Is A Secret Progressive. Is He Right?
- Everything You Need To Know About Republicans’ Latest Crusade Against Immigrants
CategoriesActivism Arizona Congressional Delegation Arizona Congressional Races Arizona State Legislature AZBlueMeanie Bob Lord Budgets Campaigns Carolyn Classen Charter Schools Civil Rights Commentary Community Congress Constitution Corruption Courts CPMAZ Craig McDermott David Safier Economics Education Election Integrity Elections Ethics GOP War On... Governor Gun Policies Healthcare Immigration Justice Labor Legislation Lobbying Media Pamela Powers Hannley Party Politics Political Calendar President Primaries Racism Religion Scandals Taxes Tucson Uncategorized