Michael founded BlogForArizona as the Howard Dean campaign blog for Arizona in 2003, and has been blogging ever since. Michael is an attorney living in Tucson with his wife Lauren Murata. In 2008, following some health issues and new time constraints, Michael stepped back from regular blogging and began remaking BlogForArizona into a collaborative project. Michael now contributes occasionally to the blog and provides editorial and publishing direction.
- What If America Had Canada's Healthcare System?
- Obama Is a Republican
- States That Make Voting Super Simple-or Stupidly Hard
- Paula Pennypacker Gives GOPer John Kavanagh Hell in Flaming Red LD 23
- Liberal group attacks GOP Congressional candidate Andy Tobin
- Arizona students plan 'silent' protest against abortion
- Buckmaster Show 10/20/2014: Why Common Core is so controversial
- If minutes cost millions, local port expansion should boost Arizona economy
- Wendy Rogers Skips Out on Debate With Congresswoman Kyrsten Sinema
- Just how close is the Arizona governor's race?
- Pima County supervisors to consider Goldwater Gift Clause letter today
- Judge finds against Santa Cruz County supervisors in election integrity case
- TUSD governing board candidate calls on Sanchez to resign
- Gosar calls for our land or our PILT
- Arizona commission deems 2 judges unfit for bench
- Deadly crash raises questions about Arizona pickup truck passenger laws
- GOP Attorney General Says It Is ‘Unethical’ To Keep Fighting Marriage Equality In Court
- BREAKING: APS Semi-Openly Places $425k Bet On Arizona Attorney General Race...Red (FOLLOWING MONEY IN ARIZONA'S POLITICS)
@Bad4AZ on TwitterMy Tweets
@Good4AZ on TwitterMy Tweets
CategoriesActivism Arizona Congressional Delegation Arizona Congressional Races Arizona State Legislature AZBlueMeanie Bob Lord Budgets Campaigns Charter Schools Civil Rights Commentary Community Congress Constitution Corruption Courts CPMAZ Craig McDermott David Safier Economics Education Election Integrity Elections Ethics GOP War On... Governor Gun Policies Healthcare Immigration Justice Labor Legislation Lobbying Media Pamela Powers Hannley Party Politics Political Calendar President Primaries Racism Religion Scandals Taxes Terrorism Tucson Uncategorized