Michael founded BlogForArizona as the Howard Dean campaign blog for Arizona in 2003, and has been blogging ever since. Michael is an attorney living in Tucson with his wife Lauren Murata. In 2008, following some health issues and new time constraints, Michael stepped back from regular blogging and began remaking BlogForArizona into a collaborative project. Michael now contributes occasionally to the blog and provides editorial and publishing direction.
- Fitz: Comedy for a cause
- Arizona Delegation Splits Vote On Arming Syrian Rebels; Dems Split, Repubs Split; Text of Resolution; Reaction From AZ Reps.
- Russell Pearce Stands Tall as an American Patriot
- Why does Russell Pearce still have a taxpayer-funded job?
- Congressman Franks Gets an "F" Grade From Atheist Coalition for Blending Religion, Politics
- Democratic ad on gun show rule sparks dispute
- More from last night's Tea Party forum with Pennypacker and Kavanagh
- Nogales wash doubles in size in minutes
- Jonathan Dwyer arrested, deactivated by Cardinals
- Body cameras to be worn by Flagstaff Police officers
- Republican Rick Romley backs Democrat Felecia Rotellini for attorney general
- Buckmaster Show 9/17/2014: Job hunting cautions
- Tucson woman replaces Pearce as GOP vice chair
- Violently Ill: Arizona Families with Dangerous Kids Have Few Places to Turn for Help
- Russell Pearce's Boss Treasurer Charles Hoskins Responds, Pearce Replaced as First Vice Chair by a Woman
- Lawmaker: Require Arizona students to pass citizenship test
- Study: Arizona overtaxes the poor
- Senate Democrats Demand ‘Substantive Research’ On Gun Violence’s Public Health Effects
- The United States Has The Largest Prison Population In The World — And It’s Growing
- DEFINING FELECIA FIRST: Natl GOP AG's To Start Running Their Negative Ads 8 Days Earlier (FOLLOWING MONEY IN ARIZONA'S POLITICS)
CategoriesActivism Arizona Congressional Delegation Arizona Congressional Races Arizona State Legislature AZBlueMeanie Bob Lord Budgets Campaigns Charter Schools Civil Rights Commentary Congress Constitution Corruption Courts CPMAZ Craig McDermott David Safier Economics Education Election Integrity Elections environment Ethics GOP War On... Governor Gun Policies Healthcare Immigration Justice Labor Legislation Lobbying Media Pamela Powers Hannley Party Politics Political Calendar President Primaries Racism Religion Scandals Taxes Terrorism Tucson Uncategorized
@Bad4AZ on TwitterMy Tweets