Michael founded BlogForArizona as the Howard Dean campaign blog for Arizona in 2003, and has been blogging ever since. Michael is an attorney living in Tucson with his wife Lauren Murata. In 2008, following some health issues and new time constraints, Michael stepped back from regular blogging and began remaking BlogForArizona into a collaborative project. Michael now contributes occasionally to the blog and provides editorial and publishing direction.
- Merry Tuckmas to All: Dick Tuck Celebrates His 91st Birthday
- Political Theater: Actor/Director/Producer Wants To Run Against Tucson Mayor Rothschild
- Acknowledging Student Poverty in Teacher Evaluation
- McCain part of A-list Obama-led delegation going to King Abdullah’s funeral
- "The Syriza victory in the Greek elections tell us that people around the world will no longer accept..."
- Obama's Oil Complex
- Obama Dual Earner Credit Is No Better Than The Republican Plan
- Koch brothers raise 2016 election warchest that's bigger than either party's spend
- Bobby Jindal's Prayer Rally Advocates Putting Christians In Control Of Government And All Aspects Of Society
- The Real Problems With Bobby Jindal And His Prayer Rally
- David Lane Is Mobilizing 1,000 Pastors To Run For Office Because This Is 'Our Appointed Time Of God'
- Are we ready for companies that run themselves?
- Arizona's Democratic Lawmakers Going After "Dark Money"
- Arizona Considering Labeling Law for Genetically Modified Food
- "…Rick Perry is going to prove his devotion to the Constitution by an appeal for a return to the..."
@Good4AZ on TwitterMy Tweets
@Bad4AZ on TwitterMy Tweets