Michael founded BlogForArizona as the Howard Dean campaign blog for Arizona in 2003, and has been blogging ever since. Michael is an attorney living in Tucson with his wife Lauren Murata. In 2008, following some health issues and new time constraints, Michael stepped back from regular blogging and began remaking BlogForArizona into a collaborative project. Michael now contributes occasionally to the blog and provides editorial and publishing direction.
- Arizona Democrats' delegation is very diverse; GOP's was not. Does it matter?
- Jeff Flake, John & Meghan McCain: In the tank for Hillary
- Zona Politics: Meet the Democrats Running for State House in District 9
- 2 Democrats running in CD2 to face McSally in November
- Arizona Political Consultants Comment on GOP National Convention
- The Biggs Bully: Sunday’s Comic
- Keeping Up with Kelly Townsend
- If California's a 'bad state for business,' why is it leading the nation in job and GDP growth?
- "Liberals are more concerned about numbers and winning than they are the reality of millions of..."
- Arizona Republican weighs bid to become national face of the party
- Rep Kelly Townsend Releases Open Email to District PC’s
- Buckmaster Show 7/22/2016: Trump and The Wall
- How Pima County justice of the peace and constable races shape up
- "Over the years, I have watched campaigns in third world countries in which one candidate accuses the..."
- Trump's Never Managed to Be a Manager
CategoriesActivism Arizona Congressional Delegation Arizona Congressional Races Arizona State Legislature AZBlueMeanie Bob Lord Budgets Campaigns Carolyn Classen Civil Rights Commentary Community Congress Constitution Corruption Courts CPMAZ Craig McDermott David Safier Economics Education Election Integrity Elections Ethics GOP War On... Governor Gun Policies Healthcare Immigration International Justice Labor Legislation Lobbying Media Pamela Powers Hannley Party Politics Political Calendar President Primaries Racism Religion Scandals Taxes Tucson Uncategorized