Michael founded BlogForArizona as the Howard Dean campaign blog for Arizona in 2003, and has been blogging ever since. Michael is an attorney living in Tucson with his wife Lauren Murata. In 2008, following some health issues and new time constraints, Michael stepped back from regular blogging and began remaking BlogForArizona into a collaborative project. Michael now contributes occasionally to the blog and provides editorial and publishing direction.
- Willcox receives over $7.1 million to build new wastewater treatment facility
- McSally wins, recount shifts few votes
- Heavy hitters out in full force to support funding for Science Foundation Arizona mission
- "The ideology of the Deep State is about maintaining and enhancing power - and cashing in afterwards...."
- Giffords and Kelly: Congrats McSally, Now Get Working on Gun/Stalker Legislation
- Sinking gas prices drive down consumer costs in Arizona, West
- Elizabeth Warren Escalates Fight over Treasury Nominee Antonio Weiss, Goes to War with Wall Street Wing of Democratic Party
- Prosecute the torturers: It's the law
- Cromnibus Pension Provisions Gut Forty Years of Policy, Allow Existing Pensions to Be Slashed
- Jeb Bush v. Hillary Clinton: the Perfectly Illustrative Election
- Joseph Stiglitz: Economics Must Address Wealth and Income Inequality
- It's official: McSally wins
- Martha McSally Officially Beats Ron Barber in CD-2 Race
- Arizona erred in denying dreamers' licenses, Supreme Court says
- Auction set for Phoenix parcel eyed as part of billion dollar biotech corridor
- McSally wins by 167 votes after recount
- Man gets 7 years for Arpaio hoax bomb
- Fact Check Nightmare....that was fast.
- Gov-Elect Doug Ducey's "No District Personnel Allowed" Education Transition Team
@Good4AZ on TwitterMy Tweets
@Bad4AZ on TwitterMy Tweets