Michael founded BlogForArizona as the Howard Dean campaign blog for Arizona in 2003, and has been blogging ever since. Michael is an attorney living in Tucson with his wife Lauren Murata. In 2008, following some health issues and new time constraints, Michael stepped back from regular blogging and began remaking BlogForArizona into a collaborative project. Michael now contributes occasionally to the blog and provides editorial and publishing direction.
- Deputy Sean Pearce Pays $714 Fine in Fatal Speeding Case
- No Gov. Ducey … the budget is not balanced
- Fact Check: Gosar on ACA's effect on wages
- Arizona gay-rights groups look beyond Supreme Court
- Rep. Steele given Gabe Zimmerman Emerging Champion Award
- Rothschild Set To Deliver Petitions Mayoral Petitions & Has Already Maxed Out Fundraising Limits
- Buckmaster Show 4/27/2015: TUSD will bring in a long-recommended internal auditor
- The campaign calculus in YouTube era
- Gowan pursues House renovations despite GOP revolt
- Dare challenge McCain? Attacks on Sen. Ward begin
- Reusable Doug DoucheBAGS for Sale
- Why Are States So Reluctant to Prosecute Gun Negligence as a Crime?
- This Is How Fast America Changes Its Mind
- Mike Huckabee Defends Ex-Gay Therapy, Warns Gay Rights Will Outlaw Christianity: 'God Help Us All'
- Ted Cruz Introduces Anti-Gay Bill Spearheaded By Radical Activist
- Santorum: Not Allowing Christians To Discriminate Is 'A Violation Of The Establishment Clause'
- Let's Cube Root... Arizona!
- Buckmaster Show 4/24/2015: Gauging the business climate in Tucson
- Know who had a bad week this week? Joe Arpaio
- County employee ties to school raise questions
@Good4AZ on TwitterMy Tweets
@Bad4AZ on TwitterMy Tweets