Michael founded BlogForArizona as the Howard Dean campaign blog for Arizona in 2003, and has been blogging ever since. Michael is an attorney living in Tucson with his wife Lauren Murata. In 2008, following some health issues and new time constraints, Michael stepped back from regular blogging and began remaking BlogForArizona into a collaborative project. Michael now contributes occasionally to the blog and provides editorial and publishing direction.
- New Poll: Westerners Oppose Right-Wing Efforts To Seize And Sell National Parks, Forests And Public Lands
- Whitewashing History
- Flabbergasted -- But it won't last.
- MCSO in Compliance with 12 of 87 Requirements, Monitor Reports in Guadalupe
- Dabber in the House? Yes, if AZ's CD4 Voters Elect Democrat Mikel Weisser
- In case you didn't know already, it's unofficially official: Sal DiCiccio is running for mayor of Phoenix next year
- U.S. House leader: Arizona best chance for GOP wins
- Kirkpatrick defends party line vs. Tobin
- David Fitzsimmons
- "Political conservatives today are not at all conservative. They are radical utopians who treat..."
- Arizona's first baby elephant now has name
- Veterans speak in support medical-marijuana researcher
- The Skinny
- ACLU files federal lawsuit against Arizona’s ‘revenge porn’ law
- City Council asks feds to close sanctuary case
- Protesters Still Demanding Russell Pearce Be Fired in Second Week of Demonstrations
- WATCH: Mark Brnovich McConnelling With The Best; Independent Ads On The Way
- Sanctuary movement in Tucson may give refuge to third immigrant
- Russell Pearce Lies, Hos Hoskins Spins
- Press Release: New Ducey Ice Cream Flavor, Kahala Secret Swirl, in Honor of Doug Ducey’s Dishonest Business Practices
CategoriesActivism Arizona Congressional Delegation Arizona Congressional Races Arizona State Legislature AZBlueMeanie Bob Lord Budgets Campaigns Charter Schools Civil Rights Commentary Congress Constitution Corruption Courts CPMAZ Craig McDermott David Safier Economics Education Election Integrity Elections environment Ethics GOP War On... Governor Gun Policies Healthcare Immigration Justice Labor Legislation Lobbying Media Pamela Powers Hannley Party Politics Political Calendar President Primaries Racism Religion Scandals Taxes Terrorism Tucson Uncategorized
@Bad4AZ on TwitterMy Tweets