Michael founded BlogForArizona as the Howard Dean campaign blog for Arizona in 2003, and has been blogging ever since. Michael is an attorney living in Tucson with his wife Lauren Murata. In 2008, following some health issues and new time constraints, Michael stepped back from regular blogging and began remaking BlogForArizona into a collaborative project. Michael now contributes occasionally to the blog and provides editorial and publishing direction.
- Middle Classes Around the World Grow Weary of Democracy
- Elon Musk: 'We Need a Revolt Against the Fossil Fuel Industry'
- “It is now inevitable”: Conservatives, pundits react to Trump securing enough delegates for GOP nomination
- "Game on." Donald Trump and Bernie Sanders may debate
- GOP officials won't let the FEC stop bosses from forcing employees to give to PACs
- Exultant Extremists Hail The Ascension Of ‘Emperor Trump’ As GOP Nominee
- The Politics of Divisiveness
- As Economic Inequality Grows: the "NBA Star" rationalization.
- The Most Important 2016 Issue You Don’t Know About
- Homework is wrecking our kids: The research is clear, let’s ban elementary homework
- Democrats have their history wrong — and are about to make a grievous mistake
- The correlates of Trumpism: early mortality, lack of education, unemployment, offshored jobs
- You are the robots
- The Martrydom of LaVoy Finicum: What the Newest ‘Patriot’ Sainthood Means for the Rest of Us
- Issues of note in an election year
CategoriesActivism Arizona Congressional Delegation Arizona Congressional Races Arizona State Legislature AZBlueMeanie Bob Lord Budgets Campaigns Carolyn Classen Civil Rights Commentary Community Congress Constitution Corruption Courts CPMAZ Craig McDermott David Safier Economics Education Election Integrity Elections Ethics GOP War On... Governor Gun Policies Healthcare Immigration International Justice Labor Legislation Lobbying Media Pamela Powers Hannley Party Politics Political Calendar President Primaries Racism Religion Scandals Taxes Tucson Uncategorized