Michael founded BlogForArizona as the Howard Dean campaign blog for Arizona in 2003, and has been blogging ever since. Michael is an attorney living in Tucson with his wife Lauren Murata. In 2008, following some health issues and new time constraints, Michael stepped back from regular blogging and began remaking BlogForArizona into a collaborative project. Michael now contributes occasionally to the blog and provides editorial and publishing direction.
- Kobach Wonders If Hispanic Majority Would Conduct 'Ethnic Cleansing' In U.S.
- Video: The Worst Of The GOP's Anti-Immigrant Rhetoric
- Utah may cut off NSA's water in protest of mass surveillance
- Solana Solar Plant Produces Less Energy Than Advertised, But That's Expected, Says APS
- Border Patrol Sued for Allegedly Stifling Protests at Southern Arizona Checkpoint
- Obama's Executive Action on Immigration Legal, No Matter What Teabaggers Say
- GOP & 16 Ds Pass "Promoting New Manufacturing Act." Spoiler: It's Not About Promoting Manufacturing.
- Gilbert schools postpone biology textbook debate
- Arizona Is The 5th Worst State To Be Poor, Tax-Wise
- Arizona lawmakers ask Holder, Obama for help with Super Bowl security, prostitution rings
- UA mission to asteroid releases video of journey to come
- President expected to grant legal status to millions today
- Obama Immigration Plan Could Spare 90,000-Plus Arizona Residents From Deportation
- The Skinny
- Guest Commentary
- Jerry Brown battles Janet Napolitano over California tuition hikes
- Watch Obama's Immigration Announcement at Southside Presbyterian
- "An important fact to remember is that the private voucher and charter schools have shown no ability..."
- Grijalva elected Ranking Member of House Natural Resources Committee
@Bad4AZ on TwitterMy Tweets
@Good4AZ on TwitterMy Tweets