Crossposted from RestoreReason.com. My views line up with much of what AZBlueMeanie says, but can’t agree with him on Prop 123. I am intimately aware of the deal and think it is the best we can do at this point. Our schools need the money now, they can’t wait another 5+ years. Plus, once we get beyond this lawsuit, we can start talking about other funding issues. Providing the below infographic because it is obvious we have more “splaining”* to do. *For those of you who ever watched I Love Lucy.
- Schumer Applauds McCain’s ‘Courage’ In Opposing Graham-Cassidy Health Bill
- More like McCan't
- McCain says he will vote ‘no’ for GOP health-care bill, dealing major blow to repeal effort
- President Trump Ponders Changes to the Lethal Force Policy Constraints: What You Need to Know
- New healthcare reform bill: Relying on McCain is a fool’s errand
- "Republicans today control every branch of the federal government. And right now, they’re trying to..."
- GOP rival blasts Secretary of State Reagan over Trump commission's voter-data request
- McCain opposes newest GOP bid to repeal Obamacare
- We spent nine months reporting on the proposed border wall. Here's why.
- McCain Refuses To Support Graham-Cassidy
- Montini: McCain kicks butt, again, plans to vote against Graham-Cassidy
- Sen. John McCain will vote against Graham-Cassidy health-care bill
- McCain: "I Cannot in Good Conscience Vote for Graham-Cassidy"
- The Progressive Liberal’s Agenda
- Arizona would lose $1.7 billion under Graham-Cassidy, fully a third of its federal funding
- McCain 'cannot in good conscience' vote for Republican healthcare bill
- Trumpcare’s ‘Alaska Bribe’ has a big constitutional problem
- Sen. Jeff Flake Lives Up To Name, Insists States Wouldn't Cut Coverage
- Poll: only 24% of Americans approve of Graham-Cassidy
- How 2 state legislatures are quietly making America a better place
CategoriesActivism Arizona Congressional Delegation Arizona Congressional Races Arizona State Legislature AZBlueMeanie Bob Lord Budgets Campaigns Carolyn Classen Civil Rights Commentary Community Congress Constitution Corruption Courts CPMAZ Craig McDermott David Safier Economics Education Election Integrity Elections Ethics GOP War On... Governor Gun Policies Healthcare Immigration International Justice Labor Law Enforcement Legislation Lobbying Media Pamela Powers Hannley Party Politics Political Calendar President Primaries Racism Scandals Taxes Tucson Uncategorized