- Exit strategies Part II: Surprising aspects of the 25th Amendment
- Gloom and doom scenarios
- Secretary of State Completes Preliminary Review of Referendum Petitions
- NEW: Ahead Of Rally, Trump Justice Department Confirms It Is NOT Working On Arpaio Pardon
- Trump to visit Yuma near Mexico border as Phoenix gets ready for downtown rally, protests
- Tim Steller: Self-appointed 'militias' pose danger in fraught times
- ADF Demands 12 News, Arizona Republic Retract Defamatory Stories, Issue Apology
- The ACLU Needs To Rethink Free Speech
- One Of The Biggest Criticisms Against Wind And Solar Energy Has Been Quashed
- How the Supreme Court Made It Easier for Corporations to Fight Class Action Lawsuits
- Charlottesville and the Problem of Donald Trump’s Constitution
- The Solitary Executive
- Trump and the Infrastructure of Fascism
- Here's how expanding Medicare could set us on the path to universal health coverage
- McCain starts radiation, chemo for cancer
- Meet The TUSD Superintendent Candidates
- Save Our Schools Gets Closer To A Spot On General Election Ballot
- "Auditable paper ballot/receipt systems are the norm in blue states. Not in red states, where the GOP..."
- Steve Bannon believed in Trumpism. Donald Trump doesn’t.
- China is trying to look tough on North Korea. But it might just be for show.
CategoriesActivism Arizona Congressional Delegation Arizona Congressional Races Arizona State Legislature AZBlueMeanie Bob Lord Budgets Campaigns Carolyn Classen Civil Rights Commentary Community Congress Constitution Corruption Courts CPMAZ Craig McDermott David Safier Economics Education Election Integrity Elections Ethics GOP War On... Governor Gun Policies Healthcare Immigration International Justice Labor Law Enforcement Legislation Lobbying Media Pamela Powers Hannley Party Politics Political Calendar President Primaries Racism Scandals Taxes Tucson Uncategorized