VIP Tickets ($50) include preferred seating and meet and greet with John after the show.
- The GOP’s on the verge of passing a bill that will phase out Medicaid in its entirety
- Once Again, We Have To Beg Our Elected Representatives Not To Kill Us
- Trump might be about to launch his dumbest gambit yet to save his presidency
- Arizona Governor Backs O'care Repeal, Likely Securing McCain's And Flake's Votes
- Very Bad News
- Trump’s Popularity Has Dipped Most In Red States
- The resistance wants you panicking over the GOP’s latest health care bill
- The American Heart Association thinks the latest Obamacare repeal bill is terrible
- John McCain might have just received permission to vote for Obamacare repeal
- The Medicare for All Act of 2017: The Policies
- California Democrats sell out online privacy in the dead of night
- The GOP's last-ditch Obamacare repeal bill may be the worst one yet
- Associated Press: Doubts Arise on Whether Corporate Tax Cut Would Boost Growth
- "Still, the main reason for poverty in America is not necessarily the lack of jobs, but the lack of a..."
- Facebook delivers Russian ad data to special counsel Robert Mueller
- Interior chief urges shrinking several national monuments in West
- The Pentagon’s Next War: Extreme Hurricanes & other Climate attacks on US Borders
- Can the Democrats Imagine a Better Future?
- Germany’s Totally Boring, Functional Government
- What Are ‘Juggalos’ and Why Are They Marching Against the FBI?
CategoriesActivism Arizona Congressional Races Arizona State Legislature AZBlueMeanie Bob Lord Budgets Campaigns Carolyn Classen Civil Rights Commentary Community Congress Constitution Corruption Courts CPMAZ Craig McDermott David Safier Economics Education Election Integrity Elections Ethics GOP War On... Governor Gun Policies Healthcare Immigration International Justice Labor Law Enforcement Legislation Lobbying Media Pamela Powers Hannley Party Politics Political Calendar President Primaries Racism Religion Scandals Taxes Tucson Uncategorized