All info on Tucson Festival of Books online at www.tucsonfestivalofbooks.org. Some of these events require tickets reserved before the talks, so click on “Ticketed Events”, then “the general public” link. Ticketing ends 12 noon tomorrow, but there are 25% of the seats saved for no shows and standbys, the day of the presentation.
- Lee Camp: Here’s Why There Is No Legitimate Healthcare Debate In This Country
- If You Can't Stand the Heat, Stay Out of Arizona
- John Oliver Has a Message for Vaccine Skeptics, Including President Trump (Video)
- Trump’s Folly: Oil is a Worthless Commodity and Saudi’s Crown Prince Knows It
- Joe Arpaio On Trial Over Immigration Actions Echoing Trump's
- How Trump Learned to be a Predator
- CBO To Release Estimate For Senate's Obamacare Repeal Monday Afternoon
- State Medicaid Directors: Senate Bill's Cuts To Program Are 'Unworkable'
- You're more likely to be killed by your own clothes than by an immigrant terrorist
- There is no rational justification for Trump’s travel ban
- American Medical Association: Republican health bill violates “do no harm” standard
- Trump’s travel ban is about to go into effect. Here’s why it’s immoral.
- The Supreme Court’s travel ban ruling hits refugees with terrifying uncertainty
- Trump’s latest bizarre tweets about Russia just left him badly exposed
- Pro-Trump Group That Attacked Comey Now Launching An Ad Against Mueller
- How many people will die from the Republicans' Obamacare repeal bills? Tens of thousands per year
- The dawn of Social Capitalism
- "Donald Trump’s ascendancy in American politics has made visible a plague of deep-seated civic..."
- Board of Supervisors renews hospital contract with Banner, Regents
- Local First Arizona hoping to build sustainable Tucson economy
CategoriesActivism Arizona Congressional Races Arizona State Legislature AZBlueMeanie Bob Lord Budgets Campaigns Carolyn Classen Civil Rights Commentary Community Congress Constitution Corruption Courts CPMAZ Craig McDermott David Safier Economics Education Election Integrity Elections Ethics GOP War On... Governor Gun Policies Healthcare Immigration International Justice Labor Law Enforcement Legislation Lobbying Media Pamela Powers Hannley Party Politics Political Calendar President Primaries Racism Religion Scandals Taxes Tucson Uncategorized