Since political newcomer Donald Trump’s surprise victory as U.S. President on November 8, 2016, a lot of people I know are in need for some good humor and laughter. Check out this Arroyo Cafe Christmas special.
- Kris Kobach: States Refusing Data to ‘Voter Fraud’ Commission Must Be Hiding ‘Aliens’ On Voter Rolls
- Trump lawyers are exploring his pardoning powers, and how to monkeywrench Mueller's Russia investigation
- Mueller asks WH staff to preserve all docs related to Don Jr.'s Russia meeting: CNN
- U.S. bans travel to North Korea by American citizens
- Sean Spicer Resigns as White House Press Secretary After Objecting To Scaramucci Hire
- Missing Link
- This Is Not The Way It Is Supposed To End
- Kinsey Appointed To The Yuma County Superior Court
- What To Know About Glioblastoma, The Brain Cancer Sen. John Mccain Is Battling
- "When Fred Trump died, there were five children in the family. An when the will was read, the heirs..."
- Corporate Media Largely Silent on Trump’s Civilian Death Toll in Iraq
- "McCain has worked his entire political life as a Republican to maintain the inequities of class and..."
- "Every time someone talks about getting rid of cash, they are talking about getting rid of your..."
- Attorneys general urge Trump to keep DACA
- Prepping for Meghan? Would Gov. Ducey actually do it?
- Here’s the Update All Trump Voters Should Read
- Ex-lawmaker Kirkpatrick running for McSally's House seat
- Buckmaster Show 7/21/2017: The transformation of downtown Tucson
- How the Trump-Russia Data Machine Games Google to Fool Americans
- Trump hands Putin gift, cancels Support for Syrian Rebels
CategoriesActivism Arizona Congressional Delegation Arizona Congressional Races Arizona State Legislature AZBlueMeanie Bob Lord Budgets Campaigns Carolyn Classen Civil Rights Commentary Community Congress Constitution Corruption Courts CPMAZ Craig McDermott David Safier Economics Education Election Integrity Elections Ethics GOP War On... Governor Gun Policies Healthcare Immigration International Justice Labor Law Enforcement Legislation Lobbying Media Pamela Powers Hannley Party Politics Political Calendar President Primaries Racism Scandals Taxes Tucson Uncategorized