All info on Tucson Festival of Books online at www.tucsonfestivalofbooks.org. Some of these events require tickets reserved before the talks, so click on “Ticketed Events”, then “the general public” link. Ticketing ends 12 noon tomorrow, but there are 25% of the seats saved for no shows and standbys, the day of the presentation.
- "Oh, and f–k Roger Ailes. The man was a racist liar and a sexual predator who immiserated a..."
- ‘An embarrassment’: U.S. health care far from the top in global study
- President Trump's Riyadh Speech - as prepared, with ad libs written in
- Wanted: Maricopa Republicans to Protect Election Integrity
- Freedom Caucus member Andy Biggs: False claims against Trump are reaching the height of absurdity
- Tweet from Brian Schatz
- Trump reportedly plans to sabotage Obamacare by cutting off low-income subsidies
- Are Iran and Saudi Arabia Heading Toward War?
- "You'll Be Hanging From A Tree."
- This week in Donald Trump’s conflicts of interest: Deals in the Middle East, just as the president travels there
- Trump's New Bank Regulator Has Previously Helped Banks Exploit Consumers
- CNN: Russians Bragged They Could Use Flynn Relationship To Influence Trump
- James Comey Will Testify Publicly Before Congress
- Iran’s Moderates Win Election, but It Won’t Matter to Trump
- It’s becoming increasingly clear that Jared Kushner is part of Trump’s Russia problem
- With DHS Position, Clarke Would Be the First ‘Patriot’ Leader to Hold a Federal Post
- Celebrity power could transform our politics
- 9th Circuit Denies Arpaio’s Jury Trial Request
- Teachers Speak Out About Working Conditions, And They’re Not Happy
- If Trump thinks he can get more than 3% economic growth, he's dreaming
CategoriesActivism Arizona Congressional Delegation Arizona Congressional Races Arizona State Legislature AZBlueMeanie Bob Lord Budgets Campaigns Carolyn Classen Civil Rights Commentary Community Congress Constitution Corruption Courts CPMAZ Craig McDermott David Safier Economics Education Election Integrity Elections Ethics GOP War On... Governor Gun Policies Healthcare Immigration International Justice Labor Legislation Lobbying Media Pamela Powers Hannley Party Politics Political Calendar President Primaries Racism Religion Scandals Taxes Tucson Uncategorized