All info on Tucson Festival of Books online at www.tucsonfestivalofbooks.org. Some of these events require tickets reserved before the talks, so click on “Ticketed Events”, then “the general public” link. Ticketing ends 12 noon tomorrow, but there are 25% of the seats saved for no shows and standbys, the day of the presentation.
- One Of The Biggest Criticisms Against Wind And Solar Energy Has Been Quashed
- How the Supreme Court Made It Easier for Corporations to Fight Class Action Lawsuits
- Charlottesville and the Problem of Donald Trump’s Constitution
- The Solitary Executive
- Trump and the Infrastructure of Fascism
- Here's how expanding Medicare could set us on the path to universal health coverage
- McCain starts radiation, chemo for cancer
- Meet The TUSD Superintendent Candidates
- Save Our Schools Gets Closer To A Spot On General Election Ballot
- "Auditable paper ballot/receipt systems are the norm in blue states. Not in red states, where the GOP..."
- Steve Bannon believed in Trumpism. Donald Trump doesn’t.
- China is trying to look tough on North Korea. But it might just be for show.
- A lonely Joe Arpaio says he'd be 'honored' if Trump pardoned him for his crimes
- Flake’s Trump problem: AZ GOP struggles with tangled web*
- Rep. Trent Franks calls for President Trump to pardon former Sheriff Joe Arpaio
- Arizona officials at city, state and federal levels protest Trump's planned Phoenix rally
- Buckmaster Show 8/18/2017: Grijalva calls for Trump’s removal from office under 25th Amendment
- Downsizing Trump's Crowd? Many Activists Registering for Tickets but Won't Attend
- Grijalva: 'Unhinged' Trump should be removed from office
- Cunningham: You can be Nazi or you can be American. You can't be both
CategoriesActivism Arizona Congressional Delegation Arizona Congressional Races Arizona State Legislature AZBlueMeanie Bob Lord Budgets Campaigns Carolyn Classen Civil Rights Commentary Community Congress Constitution Corruption Courts CPMAZ Craig McDermott David Safier Economics Education Election Integrity Elections Ethics GOP War On... Governor Gun Policies Healthcare Immigration International Justice Labor Law Enforcement Legislation Lobbying Media Pamela Powers Hannley Party Politics Political Calendar President Primaries Racism Scandals Taxes Tucson Uncategorized