Cross-posted from RestoreReason.com.
- Trump Son-In-Law did not declare $285m Loan from Deutsche Bank
- AHCA Is About A Mean Ideology. Tax Cuts Are A Bonus.
- GOP Donors Threaten Congress: No Tax Cuts, No Money
- How A Presidency Ends
- A Plan To Win Universal Health Care
- Warren: The Next Step For Dems Is Single-Payer Health Care
- Pressure Ramps Up On O'Care Repeal Holdouts As A Fifth Senator Bails
- The rise, fall, and partial resurrection of Trump’s travel ban, explained
- McCain on CBO projection of 22 million fewer insured: “Obviously, that’s not good news”
- Trump’s chaos is covering for stealth escalation overseas
- Do GOP senators have an escape hatch on the awful health-care bill?
- The 4 most brutal numbers in that poll showing the world hates Trump
- Guardian Report: Sekulow’s Nonprofit Has Steered $60 Million To His Family
- Bank of International Settlements warns of global economic crash, "with a vengeance"
- "Unfortunately, to put it in one phrase, the Democrats are unable to defend the United States of..."
- The Far-Right Alliance Is Over
- Assistant Town Manager Mike Hein has expressed interest in replacing Dave Bullock as town manager.
- Arizona To Receive Over $36 Million In PILT Funding
- This hospital topped US News & World Report's Arizona rankings but declined from last year
- North Carolina legislature looks to keep power by gerrymandering courts
CategoriesActivism Arizona Congressional Delegation Arizona Congressional Races Arizona State Legislature AZBlueMeanie Bob Lord Budgets Campaigns Carolyn Classen Civil Rights Commentary Community Congress Constitution Corruption Courts CPMAZ Craig McDermott David Safier Economics Education Election Integrity Elections Ethics GOP War On... Governor Gun Policies Healthcare Immigration International Justice Labor Law Enforcement Legislation Lobbying Media Pamela Powers Hannley Party Politics Political Calendar President Primaries Racism Scandals Taxes Tucson Uncategorized