Posted by AzBlueMeanie:
IF YOU HAVE NOT ALREADY DONE SO, DO NOT MAIL YOUR TUCSON CITY COUNCIL ELECTION BALLOT!
Thursday, October 31, 2013 was the last day that mail delivery could be assured on time for your ballot to be received and counted.
On Election Day, Tuesday, November 5, the City will operate seven ballot-collection sites from 6 a.m.-7 p.m.:
- City Clerk's Elections Center, 800 E. 12th Street.
- Dept. of Housing & Community Development, 320 N. Commerce Park Loop.
- Morris K. Udall Regional Center, 7200 E. Tanque Verde Road.
- Donna R. Liggins Recreation Center, 2160 N. 6th Avenue.
- William Clements Recreation Center, 8155 E. Poinciana Drive.
- El Pueblo Senior Center, 101 W. Irvington Road.
- Parks and Recreation Administration Randolph Park, 900 S. Randolph Way.
Before Election Day, drop off ballots at the City Clerk's Elections Center from 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
Registered Voters who visit a voting location have three options:
- Drop off a ‘voted’ ballot.
- Cast a ballot in person and drop it in the ballot box.
- Receive and vote a replacement ballot. Poll workers will have forms.
Call the City Clerk's Elections Office 520-791-3221 for more information.