In one of their latest ads called “The Trump Plan,” The Lincoln Project portrays Donald Trump’s actual plan to combat the Coronavirus is Herd Immunity, a process that could potentially result in the deaths of up to three million Americans.
The ad shows how Trump confessed to what he actually believes in his Town Hall with undecided voters hosted by George Stephanopoulos of ABC News when he said:
“With time, it goes away…And you’ll develop, you’ll developed herd, like a herd mentality. It’s gonna be herd developed, and that’s gonna happen.”
The Stable Genius can not even say the term correctly.
According to the ad and Johns Hopkins, Herd Immunity would infect 70 percent of Americans and kill at least three million people.
The narrator concludes with:
“Say goodbye to your parents, your neighbors, your friends, because the Trump Plan will kill millions in the next four years. People you love. People you care about. Maybe even you.”
Donald Trump and his apostates in the White House can not be allowed to govern this country these next four years.
They are guilty of crimes against humanity.
It is time for them to be voted out and prosecuted.
- The General Election Day is on November 3. 2020. Please see the below graphic for all-important voting dates.
- Please check your voter registration at vote.
- Register/sign up for the Permanent Early Voting List (PEVL) in Arizona or any state that allows early or absentee balloting and mail. Arizona residents can sign up at vote.
- Arizona residents, mail your General Election ballot by October 27, 2020, for the November 3, 2020 election. With recent issues with the Post Office, you should consider mailing them out by October 23, 2020, if not earlier.
- Check-in with the Secretary of State’s office where you live to verify your mail-in ballot was received, processed, verified, and counted.
- Know the voter ID requirements in your state.
- If you can, support Clean Election Candidates with a small contribution.
- Also, please remember to stay informed on all the candidates and vote for all the offices on the ballot.
- Also, remember to research all the ballot initiatives, sign to get them on the ballot if you support the measure, and vote on them as well.