Along with reading AZ Blue Meanie’s excellent summary of Donald Trump’s apparent indifference to dealing with Russia for its reported paying members of the Taliban to target United States and British soldiers in Afghanistan, please view the latest one-minute presentation from the Lincoln Project called “Bounty”
The video depicts Donald Trump as nothing more than a Putin lackey and enabler as well as a traitor to American Troops, saying:
“Donald Trump knows too (about the Russian bounties) and does nothing…Trump is silent, weak, controlled. Instead of condemnation, he insists Russia be treated as our equal. Instead of retaliation, he invites Putin to America(Remember when he postponed the G7 Conference. He said he wanted Russia to be one of the nations to attend when it convenes in the fall.) When Trump tells you he stands by the troops…just not our troops.”
With over 18,000 lies from Mr. Trump since his inauguration and an average of about 20 falsehoods a day since the beginnings of the Coronavirus, it would probably be wise and prudent not to believe the White House Press Secretary, Kayleigh McEnany, when she says ” the President or Vice President were not briefed on this.”
However, readers should consider that if he is not lying or giving false information to his Press Secretary, does that mean United States Intelligence does not trust Donald Trump or Mike Pence with classified information on matters concerning Russia.
2020 Democratic Presidential Nominee and former Vice President Joe Biden condemned the Administration, stating:
“Not only has he failed to sanction or impose any kind of consequences on Russia for this egregious violation of international law, Donald Trump has continued his embarrassing campaign of deference and debasing himself before Vladimir Putin. His entire presidency has been a gift to Putin, but this is beyond the pale. It’s a betrayal of the most sacred duty we bear as a nation, to protect and equip our troops when we send them into harm’s way.”
Reaction among some of Arizona’s political elite has also been quick.
Representative Ruben Gallego, in reporting from Rolling Stone, said:
“It’s heartbreaking… their own president is basically hanging them out to dry… I want to apologize to all of our members in the military. I’m so sorry that this man is your president.”
In the same article, Senate Candidate Captain Mark Kelly stated:
“This report that the administration has had no response to Russia putting a bounty on the lives of American soldiers in Afghanistan is just staggering. As a combat veteran, I can’t imagine how this could go without a response. We need answers.”
The country can not continue functioning with a leader that gives aid and comfort to the enemy or is not trusted by the nation’s intelligence services with sensitive classified information.
As MSNBC commentator Donny Deutsch first said last November, Donald Trump is “the President of Betrayal.”
He is also a menace to the American People.
Voters need to act on November 3, 2020, and elect a new President.
- Primary Election Day is on August 4, 2020, and General Election Day is on November 3. 2020. Please see the below graphic for all-important voting dates.
- Please check your voter registration at vote.
- Register/sign up for the Permanent Early Voting List (PEVL) in Arizona or any state that allows early or absentee balloting and mail. Arizona residents can sign up at vote.
- Arizona residents, mail your General Election ballot by October 28, 2020, for the November 3, 2020 election.
- Check-in with the Secretary of State’s office where you live to verify your mail-in ballot was received, processed, verified, and counted.
- Know the voter ID requirements in your state.
- If you can, support Clean Election Candidates with a small contribution.
- Also, please remember to stay informed on all the candidates and vote for all the offices on the ballot.
- Also, remember to research all the ballot initiatives, sign to get them on the ballot if you support the measure, and vote on them as well.