In perhaps their funniest ad, the Lincoln Project released a six-minute digital video called “Wake Up.”
In the scene, a comatose patient wakes up three and a half years into the Trump Presidency and becomes increasingly horrified as he finds out how much the President of Betrayal has destroyed the country while his family makes excuses for him.
The video ends with the comatose patient pulling the life support plug on himself with his family having no clue what he has done.
The narrator ends the ad, saying “Republicans…we need to wake up. This guy was in a comma. What’s your excuse?”
This is a must-watch.
November 3, 2020, is 96 days away.
- Primary Election Day is on August 4, 2020, and General Election Day is on November 3. 2020. Please see the below graphic for all-important voting dates.
- Please check your voter registration at vote.
- Register/sign up for the Permanent Early Voting List (PEVL) in Arizona or any state that allows early or absentee balloting and mail. Arizona residents can sign up at vote.
- Arizona residents, mail your General Election ballot by October 28, 2020, for the November 3, 2020 election.
- Check-in with the Secretary of State’s office where you live to verify your mail-in ballot was received, processed, verified, and counted.
- Know the voter ID requirements in your state.
- If you can, support Clean Election Candidates with a small contribution.
- Also, please remember to stay informed on all the candidates and vote for all the offices on the ballot.
- Also, remember to research all the ballot initiatives, sign to get them on the ballot if you support the measure, and vote on them as well.