Andy Biggs is like the energizer bunny from an evil alternate universe that keeps ranting and ranting, spewing fringe venom that only appeals to the Kool-Aid drinking members of the Trump Zone and Fox Island.
The Chairperson of the Freedom Circ…Caucus, who has been, including his votes, wrong on virtually everything related to COVID 19 and the economy, wrote an op-ed for Town Hall, calling for Birx and Fauci to go “stage left.”
His most noteworthy passages are:
“Dr. Fauci, for good or ill, has been the commandant of the federal, state, and local response to the COVID-19 virus for these last many months. He has been the architect, if not the builder, of policies that have been inconsistent, unpredictable, and destructive.”
“It is past time for Fauci, and his sidekick, Deborah Birx (who embraces no school until the spread rate is 5% or less, although that number is without scientific support and appears to have been pulled like a rabbit from the hat in an arbitrary fashion) to exit stage left.”
Mr. Biggs has apparently not taken his head out of the sand because most Americans trust Fauci and Birx over him and Trump when it comes to COVID 19.
Laurie Roberts has already pointed this out in her August 7, 2020 column for AZ Central.
2018 and 2020 Congressional District Five Democratic Nominee Joan Greene offered her views on Bigg’s latest comments, tweeting:
.@RepAndyBiggsAZ attack on Drs. Fauci & Birx are the projection of his & Trump's failures.
As Biggs causes problems, I spent my morning at City of Mesa Feeding Mesa, drive-thru food distribution to feed the families Biggs voted AGAINST.
— Joan Greene (@joangreeneaz) August 8, 2020
It is time for Trump and Biggs, not Fauci or Birx, to exit the stage.
They can go via stage right.
There is another candidate for voters in Congressional District Five to consider and she will not deny the science, vote against measures that help the vulnerable, and tell families their kids should go to school even when the COVID positivity rates are too high.
- The General Election Day is on November 3. 2020. Please see the below graphic for all-important voting dates.
- Please check your voter registration at vote.
- Register/sign up for the Permanent Early Voting List (PEVL) in Arizona or any state that allows early or absentee balloting and mail. Arizona residents can sign up at vote.
- Arizona residents, mail your General Election ballot by October 28, 2020, for the November 3, 2020 election. With recent issues with the Post Office, you should consider mailing them out by October 23, 2020, if not earlier.
- Check-in with the Secretary of State’s office where you live to verify your mail-in ballot was received, processed, verified, and counted.
- Know the voter ID requirements in your state.
- If you can, support Clean Election Candidates with a small contribution.
- Also, please remember to stay informed on all the candidates and vote for all the offices on the ballot.
- Also, remember to research all the ballot initiatives, sign to get them on the ballot if you support the measure, and vote on them as well.