Another day, another ad from the Lincoln Project.
The latest, “Which Side of History” starts off with the historic event of the Mississippi State Legislature voting to do away with its flag which glorified the Confederacy.
The ad then shifts to Donald Trump and his contrarian world view to what was happening in Mississippi and elsewhere in the country, showing his admiration for people shouting “white power” by sharing that a video of them on his Twitter account.
The narrator then says:
“America is better than Donald Trump. We want to move forward together. This November, say no to Donald Trump’s racist anger and division.”
With video clips of Joe Biden in the background, the narrator further states:
“Say yes to a good man who can help us heal.”
This ad came out on the day the repulsive 2016 KKK Endorsed Candidate tweeted that Black Lives Matter is “a symbol of hate.”
Earlier in the week, the third President in United States History to be impeached vowed, again via tweet, to veto the Defense Appropriations Bill because it contained an Elizabeth Warren approved amendment to change the names of United States military installations that bear the name of Civil War Confederate figures.
People need to remember that in less than four years, Donald Trump has:
- Lied close to 20,000 times.
- Had several of his closest aides (Michael Flynn, Paul Manafort, Roger Stone) charged, tried, and in some cases imprisoned for work done for Mr. Trump.
- Been impeached for putting his interests above the country’s
- Sought to divide the people along racial lines, leading to a rise in hate crimes.
- Weakened the United States’ global position.
- Coddled dictators and did nothing when they either built Concentration Camps (China) or put bounties on American Soldiers (Russia)
- Risked lives with his poor handling of the Coronavirus.
- Locked innocent children in cages and separated them from their parents.
- Destroyed the American Economy.
Donald Trump is so bad that another Anti-Trump Republican organization, “43 Alumni for Biden,” has formed with a collection of George W. Bush administration members working to ensure the Democratic Presidential Nominee’s victory.
Remember when most in Democratic and Progressive circles rightfully thought George W, Bush was the worst President in modern memory.
Now the Forty-Third President’s admirers, horrified with Trump, want to get Joe Biden in the White House.
- Primary Election Day is on August 4, 2020, and General Election Day is on November 3. 2020. Please see the below graphic for all-important voting dates.
- Please check your voter registration at vote.
- Register/sign up for the Permanent Early Voting List (PEVL) in Arizona or any state that allows early or absentee balloting and mail. Arizona residents can sign up at vote.
- Arizona residents, mail your General Election ballot by October 28, 2020, for the November 3, 2020 election.
- Check-in with the Secretary of State’s office where you live to verify your mail-in ballot was received, processed, verified, and counted.
- Know the voter ID requirements in your state.
- If you can, support Clean Election Candidates with a small contribution.
- Also, please remember to stay informed on all the candidates and vote for all the offices on the ballot.
- Also, remember to research all the ballot initiatives, sign to get them on the ballot if you support the measure, and vote on them as well.