Last month, Olivia Troye was the advisor to Vice President Mike Pence on Homeland Security and Counter-Terrorism.
Today, she announced, through an ad from the group, Republican Voters Against Trump, that she will be voting for the Biden/Harris ticket this November instead of Trump/Pence.
Calling herself a “McCain” and “Bush Republican,” Ms. Troye said that she would vote for Joe Biden this November because it was necessary to put “country over party.”
Why doe she, the lead staff member for Mike Pence on COVID 19 who called serving in the White House “the honor of a lifetime,” feel that way?
Because Mr. Trump demonstrated over the last several months that he:
- Was more concerned about reelection after he was told in Mid February 2020 how bad the COVID 19 Pandemic would be.
- Only cares about himself as evidenced by his lying to the American People about the severity of the Coronavirus.
- His disdain for his supporters by saying that maybe COVID 19 is a good thing because he would not have to shake hands with “these disgusting people” (again the people that believe everything he says.)
- Would “do something detrimental” that would ruin all the hard policy and preparedness work she and her colleagues had done, saying “it was awful. It was terrifying.”
Ms. Noye also noted that if the President had taken the virus seriously and led, then many lives would have been saved.
Again, this is someone who last month, worked in the White House.
She is not the only one who has worked for this Administration that has left and relayed how incompetent and dysfunctional the leadership of the Stable Genius in the Oval Office is.
What more will it take to convince the President of Betrayals 40 to 45 percent of supporters in this nation that he is unfit to lead the country?
- The General Election Day is on November 3. 2020. Please see the below graphic for all-important voting dates.
- Please check your voter registration at vote.
- Register/sign up for the Permanent Early Voting List (PEVL) in Arizona or any state that allows early or absentee balloting and mail. Arizona residents can sign up at vote.
- Arizona residents, mail your General Election ballot by October 27, 2020, for the November 3, 2020 election. With recent issues with the Post Office, you should consider mailing them out by October 23, 2020, if not earlier.
- Check-in with the Secretary of State’s office where you live to verify your mail-in ballot was received, processed, verified, and counted.
- Know the voter ID requirements in your state.
- If you can, support Clean Election Candidates with a small contribution.
- Also, please remember to stay informed on all the candidates and vote for all the offices on the ballot.
- Also, remember to research all the ballot initiatives, sign to get them on the ballot if you support the measure, and vote on them as well.