Dr. Anthony Fauci is on the Mad King’s Fecal Matter List.
Why is that?
Could it be because Dr. Fauci, unlike Scott Atlas, is not singing the Administration tune, with regards to the state of COVID 19 and the measures necessary to combat it?
Is it because Fauci is more trusted on the Coronavirus than the Liar in Chief?
Or is it because Fauci objected to having a video clip of him placed in a Trump ad that was taken out of context?
Or is it because Fauci gave a riveting interview on 60 Minutes where he was critical of the Administration.
Well, the Stable Genius has had enough.
During a hissy fit tirade with campaign staff, the Chief Executive Demagogue ranted that:
“People are tired of Covid. have the biggest rallies I’ve ever had, and we have Covid. People are saying whatever. Just leave us alone. They’re tired of it. People are tired of hearing Fauci and all these idiots.”
Trump also said Fauci ” is a disaster. If I listened to him, we’d have 500,000 deaths” who’s been around for “500 years.”
Responding to Trump’s unwarranted attack on Fauci, 2020 Democratic Presidential Nominee Joe Biden issued a statement which read:
“Coronavirus infections are spiking across the country, but President Trump decided to attack Dr. Fauci again today as a ‘disaster’ and call public health experts ‘idiots’ instead of laying out a plan to beat this virus or heeding their advice about how we can save lives and get our economy moving again. President Trump even criticized me yesterday for listening to the scientists — that’s not an attack, that’s a badge of honor.”
“Waving a white flag and saying “it is what it is” is unacceptable when thousands of American lives are being taken each week, when businesses are closing and schools remain shuttered. The American people have never backed down from a challenge, but they need a leader to show the way and all President Trump has done is cower and wallow in self-pity.”
“Mr. President, you’re right about one thing: the American people are tired. They’re tired of your lies about this virus. They’re tired of watching more Americans die and more people lose their jobs because you refuse to take this pandemic seriously. Now, more than ever, we need a leader to bring us together, put a plan in place, and beat this virus — but you have proven yourself yet again to be incapable of doing that.”
Wise words from the former Vice President.
If only the current White House Occupant would wake up and change his science-denying approach for the good of the people and the country.
Hopefully, Dr. Fauci will not have to worry about working for Mr. Trump much longer.
Election Day is in 15 days.
- The General Election Day is on November 3. 2020. Please see the below graphic for all-important voting dates.
- Please check your voter registration at vote.
- Register/sign up for the Permanent Early Voting List (PEVL) in Arizona or any state that allows early or absentee balloting and mail. Arizona residents can sign up at vote.
- Arizona residents, mail your General Election ballot by October 27, 2020, for the November 3, 2020 election. With recent issues with the Post Office, you should consider mailing them out by October 23, 2020, if not earlier.
- Check-in with the Secretary of State’s office where you live to verify your mail-in ballot was received, processed, verified, and counted.
- Know the voter ID requirements in your state.
- If you can, support Clean Election Candidates with a small contribution.
- Also, please remember to stay informed on all the candidates and vote for all the offices on the ballot.
- Also, remember to research all the ballot initiatives, sign to get them on the ballot if you support the measure, and vote on them as well.