Continuing its segue into comical-sarcastic digital ads, the Lincoln Project’s latest work “Nationalist Geographic” depicts the Chief Executive Demagogue as “Impotus Americanus,” a “narcissistic sociopath” who feasts on “human souls.”
The narrator further describes Trump as:
- “A ruddy orange color not found in nature.”
- “Once an alpha predator, this elderly specimen now weighs somewhat over 300 pounds due to its diet of fast food.”
- “In its youth, it pursued females with other predators like Molestus Epstein.”
- “Now it focuses on exploiting its home territory, the United States.”
- “A master of deception.”
- “Most corrupt of its species.”
- “Its tweeted cries of anger are meant to distract its prey from its failures as the leader of its pack.”
- “Endangered this November due to its own incompetence and failure.”
Voters need to put Impotus Americanus out to the electorally defeated pasture 94 days from now on November 3, 2020.
- Primary Election Day is on August 4, 2020, and General Election Day is on November 3. 2020. Please see the below graphic for all-important voting dates.
- Please check your voter registration at vote.
- Register/sign up for the Permanent Early Voting List (PEVL) in Arizona or any state that allows early or absentee balloting and mail. Arizona residents can sign up at vote.
- Arizona residents, mail your General Election ballot by October 28, 2020, for the November 3, 2020 election. With recent issues with the Post Office, you should consider mailing them out by October 23, 2020.
- Check-in with the Secretary of State’s office where you live to verify your mail-in ballot was received, processed, verified, and counted.
- Know the voter ID requirements in your state.
- If you can, support Clean Election Candidates with a small contribution.
- Also, please remember to stay informed on all the candidates and vote for all the offices on the ballot.
- Also, remember to research all the ballot initiatives, sign to get them on the ballot if you support the measure, and vote on them as well.