Arizona Congressional District (CD) Six Democratic Nominee Doctor Hiral Tipirneni’s campaign has produced a new ad called “Oath” which the candidate stars in.
The thirty-second spot highlights her positions on health care and commitment to serving all her constituents, no matter what political party they belong to.
Stating that she never asks her patients whether “they are Democrats and Republicans,” Dr. Tipirneni said, “politics doesn’t belong in our health care.”
She then said that we could protect people’s preexisting protection coverage, an option to buy into Medicare, and create our own state supply chain “to produce what we need at home.”
Tipirneni concluded that as a House Representative, like she did as a doctor, she would take an oath to put her constituents/patients first.
The Cook Political Report currently rates the race for CD Six between Dr. Tipirneni and Mr. Schweikart a toss-up.
The Tipirneni Campaign holds a sizable fundraising advantage at this time.
The momentum is on her side heading into the last 47 days until November 3, 2020.
- The General Election Day is on November 3. 2020. Please see the below graphic for all-important voting dates.
- Please check your voter registration at vote.
- Register/sign up for the Permanent Early Voting List (PEVL) in Arizona or any state that allows early or absentee balloting and mail. Arizona residents can sign up at vote.
- Arizona residents, mail your General Election ballot by October 27, 2020, for the November 3, 2020 election. With recent issues with the Post Office, you should consider mailing them out by October 23, 2020, if not earlier.
- Check-in with the Secretary of State’s office where you live to verify your mail-in ballot was received, processed, verified, and counted.
- Know the voter ID requirements in your state.
- If you can, support Clean Election Candidates with a small contribution.
- Also, please remember to stay informed on all the candidates and vote for all the offices on the ballot.
- Also, remember to research all the ballot initiatives, sign to get them on the ballot if you support the measure, and vote on them as well.