The digital ads keep on coming.
Please check out the below four:
The first one, called “That’s Joe” is a short effective 15 second one from the Biden team promoting his personable empathetic nature, good character. The video says the Democratic Presidential nominee will lead with faith, understanding, and for the people.
The second ad, another powerful one from the Lincoln Project, called “Names” warns voters not to trust Senators (who the video portrays as Vichy French collaborators) like Martha McSally, Mitch McConnell, Joni Ernst, Tom Tillis, Susan Collins, Cory Gardner, Lindsey Graham, and the others up for reelection in 2020.
In the video, the narrator says that in the post Trump Era:
“The men and women in Trump’s Republican Party will come to you, telling you they can repair the damage he’s (Trump) done. They’ll beg you to forget their votes to exonerate Trump for his crimes and ask you to forgive their silence. Their cowardice. And their betrayals as Trump wrecked this nation. Every time they had a choice between America and Trump, they chose Trump….Learn their names. Remember their actions and never ever trust them again.”
The last two digital ads are from Republican Voters Against Trump.
The first one, called “Shining City on a Hill” successfully contrasts the words (not the total reality) of Ronald Reagan, in his speech to the American People the day before his election in 1980 with the world we live in today under Donald Trump, showing that the country is no longer “The Shining City on the Hill.” It may be the best ad of the four as Reagan is considered like a political God in most Republican circles like Franklin Roosevelt is in Democratic ones.
The fourth ad, which is actually a sample is many similar videos (please click here to access the Republican Voters Against Trump Video Library)is a Republican voter who will be voting for Biden, condemning “Evangelical Christian sellout to a false prophet….I believe that if Donald Trump is elected for four more years, that our country will go down the darkest path in its history.”
Very powerful ads. One important theme. It is time for Donald Trump to be voted out on November 3, 2020.
- Primary Election Day is on August 4, 2020, and General Election Day is on November 3. 2020. Please see the below graphic for all-important voting dates.
- Please check your voter registration at vote.
- Register/sign up for the Permanent Early Voting List (PEVL) in Arizona or any state that allows early or absentee balloting and mail. Arizona residents can sign up at vote.
- Arizona residents, mail your General Election ballot by October 28, 2020, for the November 3, 2020 election.
- Check-in with the Secretary of State’s office where you live to verify your mail-in ballot was received, processed, verified, and counted.
- Know the voter ID requirements in your state.
- If you can, support Clean Election Candidates with a small contribution.
- Also, please remember to stay informed on all the candidates and vote for all the offices on the ballot.
- Also, remember to research all the ballot initiatives, sign to get them on the ballot if you support the measure, and vote on them as well.