Enemy of the People and Political Prince of Darkness Moscow Mitch McConnell and House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy are real classless acts.
Despite getting invites by Speaker Nancy Pelosi to attend the Capitol Hill events honoring the late Ruth Bader Ginsburg while she lay in state, both decided not to attend.
That is an extremely ungracious, partisan, small, stupid, and mean thing to do.
Ruth Bader Ginsburg is the first Jewish woman to honored with lying in state at the Nations Capitol.
She served the nation with distinction and was a credit to the Supreme Court, the legal sphere, and the advancement of women and civil rights.
The Republican leaders of Congress should have shown respect for her contributions to American History and Culture and showed up.
Even Donald Trump showed up, to the chorus of “Vote Him Out” to pay his respects.
McConnell and McCarthy, showing they are more scum and classless than Donald Trump (did not think that was possible,) further demonstrate how much the Republican Party had deteriorated into a fringe cult and how better the nation would be with the House and Senate in Democratic hands.
It also shows that the great majority of the American People are right when they say they want the Ginsburg seat filled after the results of the next election are clear and by the next President.
Election Day is in 39 days.
- The General Election Day is on November 3. 2020. Please see the below graphic for all-important voting dates.
- Please check your voter registration at vote.
- Register/sign up for the Permanent Early Voting List (PEVL) in Arizona or any state that allows early or absentee balloting and mail. Arizona residents can sign up at vote.
- Arizona residents, mail your General Election ballot by October 27, 2020, for the November 3, 2020 election. With recent issues with the Post Office, you should consider mailing them out by October 23, 2020, if not earlier.
- Check-in with the Secretary of State’s office where you live to verify your mail-in ballot was received, processed, verified, and counted.
- Know the voter ID requirements in your state.
- If you can, support Clean Election Candidates with a small contribution.
- Also, please remember to stay informed on all the candidates and vote for all the offices on the ballot.
- Also, remember to research all the ballot initiatives, sign to get them on the ballot if you support the measure, and vote on them as well.