The Trumpists led by the KKK Endorsed Candidate (also known as Individual One in court documents and the Popular Vote Loser), basking in their latest big lie that they were “exonerated” by the Mueller Report (newsflash: he was not and neither were close associates like Paul Manafort, Roger Stone, Rick Gates, and Michael Flynn), are apparently planning to use the Barr Summary of that report to go after Democrats, the media, and anyone else who supported the investigation in an attempt to bully them to run away crying into the corner of the House well. Apparently, they also want to go after the people who started the investigation (another newsflash: that was Rod Rosenstein, Individual One’s choice for Deputy Attorney General when he appointed Robert Mueller after the firing of James Comey and the President’s public reasoning for it and gloating about it to the Russians).
Democrats and members of the Media need to stand up and fight the bullying tactics of Individual One and his storm… sorry, allies.
With regards to the Mueller and other investigations regarding Individual One, Democrats and the Media need to continue to:
- Demand the release of the Mueller Report.
- Call for Special Counsel Mueller, Attorney General Barr, and Deputy Attorney General Rosenstein to testify before Congress.
- Continue their oversight responsibilities of the Popular Vote Loser Administration.
- Monitor the numerous investigations in the Southern District of New York and elsewhere.
- Berate Mitch McConnell for not allowing a Senate vote to call for the Mueller Report to be released.
- Support Lindsey Grahams calls for an investigation into the origins of the investigation. This will blow up back in the Republicans face with exhibits one through thirty four being all the people indicted, tried, or convicted in their involvement in this Russian matter. Remember some of these individuals (Paul Manafort, Rick Gates, Michael Flynn, Roger Stone) have close ties to the KKK endorsed candidate.
The Democrats, in preparing for 2020 and beyond, and the Media also need to focus on the issues facing the country and how this administration’s actions have not served the people well. These include:
- Progressive and Centrist Democrats designing a unified forward-looking agenda that will convince the American People that they are the right stewards to steer the nation.
- Fighting against the Popular Vote Loser’s decision to try and get rid of all of the Affordable Care Act. Democrats were handed a gift on March 25 when the Popular Vote Loser’s Justice Department announced that they intended to file a legal brief to support that court decision from Texas. For people with preexisting conditions and who have received quality healthcare thanks to the law, this is an issue aspiring Presidential and Congressional Candidates can run away with. Remember when the Popular Vote Loser said that he would replace Obamacare with better and cheaper healthcare. Where is it?
- Fighting against the Popular Vote Loser’s budget priorities which target the vulnerable, Medicare. Medicaid, and Social Security. Remember when the Popular Vote Loser said he would not touch those.
- Fighting the inaction towards rebuilding our countries infrastructure. Where is Individual One’s plan? How will his administration direct it? He says Congress should work on it? Where was this attitude when his party controlled Congress? Why has he not invited the Speaker over to the White House to discuss repairing our roads, seaports, airports, electric grid, railways, and broadband? Why has he not called Mitch McConnell and demanded that the Senate start holding hearings on infrastructure legislation?
- Continuing to expose Individual One’s (and members of his administrations) words and actions that do not reflect well on the Office of the Presidency. Democrats and the media should also continue to expose most of the pronouncements and statements of the Trumpists for what they are: empty promises, reactionary reaches to turn back the clock and lies.
- Hold Individual One to account for his failures:
- To get Mexico to pay for the wall.
- To reduce the deficit.
- By pursuing of anti-environmental protection policies and a war on science.
- By pursuing a reckless foreign policy approaches with our allies and adversaries.
The Democrats and Media should not let Individual One or the Trumpist allies bully them into the corner. They need to stand firm and continue to hold the President and his supporters to account and campaign on how their vision and plans for America are superior to theirs.