In a Biden/Harris Campaign ad called “Left Behind,” Dina, a Salon Owner from Phoenix chastizes Donald Trump for not caring about her and expressing the belief that Joe Biden would be better for her, Arizona, and the Nation.
In the ad, Dina relays:
“It’s so frustrating that big corporations got millions in PPP before small businesses like ours. The President we have is not caring about the little people but that’s how Donald Trump is. He’s all about himself. He’s never walked in my shoes…We have to do what we can to stay here as long as we can. We need Joe Biden. We got to have small businesses like ours to get through this crisis and I trust Joe Biden to do that for us.”
Election Day is in 39 days.
Vote for the Candidate that will best help the little people.
Want a clue on who that is?
It is not the 2016 Popular Vote Loser, KKK Endorsed Candidate, Individual One, Liar in Chief, Mad King, and President of Betrayal.
- The General Election Day is on November 3. 2020. Please see the below graphic for all-important voting dates.
- Please check your voter registration at vote.
- Register/sign up for the Permanent Early Voting List (PEVL) in Arizona or any state that allows early or absentee balloting and mail. Arizona residents can sign up at vote.
- Arizona residents, mail your General Election ballot by October 27, 2020, for the November 3, 2020 election. With recent issues with the Post Office, you should consider mailing them out by October 23, 2020, if not earlier.
- Check-in with the Secretary of State’s office where you live to verify your mail-in ballot was received, processed, verified, and counted.
- Know the voter ID requirements in your state.
- If you can, support Clean Election Candidates with a small contribution.
- Also, please remember to stay informed on all the candidates and vote for all the offices on the ballot.
- Also, remember to research all the ballot initiatives, sign to get them on the ballot if you support the measure, and vote on them as well.