The DNC War Room has released a very powerful ad on the Arizona market called “Wolves.”
NEW AD: With tens of thousands of older Americans dead thanks to his disastrous coronavirus response, Trump is throwing America to the wolves. pic.twitter.com/L9o8o20Ayz
— DNC War Room (@DNCWarRoom) July 16, 2020
The ad, designed for the senior citizen demographic, condemns Trump for ignoring the warning about the Coronavirus and, in essence, throwing the American People (especially the elderly) to the COVID 19 wolves which have already resulted in the deaths of “tens of thousands of older Americans.”
In a statement with the release of the ad, the DNC said:
“The DNC War Room released a new television ad in Arizona, “Wolves,” that reveals how Trump’s mismanagement of coronavirus failed the very people who are most vulnerable to its outbreak: America’s seniors. When the coronavirus hit, Trump threw America to the wolves.”
“Trump deceived seniors on the risk of coronavirus, jeopardizing their health. He ignored experts, repeatedly claimed that the virus would “disappear,” and rushed to reopen the country without the necessary safety measures — all for his own political gain. Now, as coronavirus cases surge in Arizona and states across the country, older Americans have accounted for 80% of deaths and a disproportionate number of hospitalizations.”
“The ad will air in the Tucson media market starting today — one of the most significant markets to reach persuadable seniors in the state — as part of the DNC’s six-figure campaign over the course of five weeks to hold Trump accountable.”
“America’s seniors raised us. They fought for our country, and they worked to build us a better future. But when experts warned that coronavirus would hit older Arizonans hard, Trump refused to listen. He didn’t care — in fact, he pushed to open our country without the necessary safety measures, jeopardizing their health, because he thought it would help his reelection.”
“Now, approximately 100,000 of our country’s seniors have lost their lives to the coronavirus. Thousands more have been hospitalized, and even those who have avoided the virus have been forced to isolate, preventing them from hugging their children and grandchildren. And it’s all because of Trump’s failure of leadership. It didn’t have to be this bad. Arizona Seniors need leadership from the White House to navigate this crisis. They need Joe Biden,” said DNC Chair Tom Perez.
The DNC should also advertise this very powerful ad in Maricopa County and the other parts of the state where there are sizable retirement communities like in Glendale, the Southeastern portion of Maricopa County, and the White Mountains.
November 3, 2020, is in 109 days.
- Primary Election Day is on August 4, 2020, and General Election Day is on November 3. 2020. Please see the below graphic for all-important voting dates.
- Please check your voter registration at vote.
- Register/sign up for the Permanent Early Voting List (PEVL) in Arizona or any state that allows early or absentee balloting and mail. Arizona residents can sign up at vote.
- Arizona residents, mail your General Election ballot by October 28, 2020, for the November 3, 2020 election.
- Check-in with the Secretary of State’s office where you live to verify your mail-in ballot was received, processed, verified, and counted.
- Know the voter ID requirements in your state.
- If you can, support Clean Election Candidates with a small contribution.
- Also, please remember to stay informed on all the candidates and vote for all the offices on the ballot.
- Also, remember to research all the ballot initiatives, sign to get them on the ballot if you support the measure, and vote on them as well.