Texas Representative and science-denying mental defective Louie Gohmert found out he had the Coronavirus because the White House tested him before he boarded Air Force One with Individual One.
Ohio Governor Mike DeWine found out today (August 6, 2020) that he had COVID 19. He found out because, again, the White House tested him before he could meet the Mad King in Cleveland.
For someone who wants his team to slow down the testing of the American People and claims the high level of COVID 19 patients are because of the number of conducted tests, the President of Betrayal has no problem having individuals tested to save his tuchus.
What a bastard.
Do the American People want a person as President who puts his needs above theirs?
Do they want a person leading the country that wants them to sacrifice themselves on the altar of his reelection campaign so the economy might perform better in order to improve his electoral prospects?
If daily testing and quick results are good for the KKK endorsed candidate, it should be good for everyone else in the United States.
Election day is 89 days away.
- General Election Day is on November 3. 2020. Please see the below graphic for all-important voting dates.
- Please check your voter registration at vote.
- Register/sign up for the Permanent Early Voting List (PEVL) in Arizona or any state that allows early or absentee balloting and mail. Arizona residents can sign up at vote.
- Arizona residents, mail your General Election ballot by October 28, 2020, for the November 3, 2020 election. With recent issues with the Post Office, you should consider mailing them out by October 23, 2020.
- Check-in with the Secretary of State’s office where you live to verify your mail-in ballot was received, processed, verified, and counted.
- Know the voter ID requirements in your state.
- If you can, support Clean Election Candidates with a small contribution.
- Also, please remember to stay informed on all the candidates and vote for all the offices on the ballot.
- Also, remember to research all the ballot initiatives, sign to get them on the ballot if you support the measure, and vote on them as well.