The people behind the Lincoln Project know Donald Trump watches their digital ads.
Because Mr. Trump tweeted he has.
That is why the latest Lincoln Project ad “Whispers” really has an audience of one: Donald Trump.
In the ad, the narrator stokes the 2016 Popular Vote Losers Paranoia by insinuating that he has a “loyalty problem” and can trust no one, not even family members.
The video shows clips of Republican “lawmakers,” Cabinet and Administration personnel, campaign officials, and family members with the narrator telling Mr. Trump that they are “whispering, leak, spin, lie,” mocking, and “laughing” at him behind his back.
Furthermore, the ad goes on to say that the people in this untrustworthy inner circle say that Trump:
- is out of control.
- Lacks focus.
- Is mentally and physically weak.
- Hides in his bunker.
- Is scared and shaky.
The video insinuates that these people know Trump will lose in November and the only reason they remain with Trump is that “they want the media to like them and get one last big payday before you go down.”
The narrator concludes that the untrustworthy elements could be anyone in the Trump orbit.
This ad should keep Trump in extended “Executive Time” for the next several days which may be the best thing for the country since he is not doing virtually anything to combat the Coronavirus or bring the people together.
November 3, 2020 is 119 days away.
- Primary Election Day is on August 4, 2020, and General Election Day is on November 3. 2020. Please see the below graphic for all-important voting dates.
- Please check your voter registration at vote.
- Register/sign up for the Permanent Early Voting List (PEVL) in Arizona or any state that allows early or absentee balloting and mail. Arizona residents can sign up at vote.
- Arizona residents, mail your General Election ballot by October 28, 2020, for the November 3, 2020 election.
- Check-in with the Secretary of State’s office where you live to verify your mail-in ballot was received, processed, verified, and counted.
- Know the voter ID requirements in your state.
- If you can, support Clean Election Candidates with a small contribution.
- Also, please remember to stay informed on all the candidates and vote for all the offices on the ballot.
- Also, remember to research all the ballot initiatives, sign to get them on the ballot if you support the measure, and vote on them as well.