Rest in Peace Ruth Bader Ginsburg.
You were an icon, credit, and role model to the American People, the legacy of the Supreme Court, and the Women’s Rights Movement.
To honor her last words that she not be replaced until there is a new President, it is time to fight.
It is time to fight now.
Americans can not let Republicans steal another Supreme Court Seat.
People need to rise up and petition the offices of Susan Collins, Lisa Murkowski, Martha McSally, Lamar Alexander, Corey Gardner, Chuck Grassley, Mitt Romney, and Thom Tillis to stop Mitch McConnell’s hypocrisy to fill Ginsburg’s seat.
People need to flood all forms of media and speak out against the Republican power grab against the will of the people.
Chuck Schumer did a first good step by tweeting McConnell’s words from 2016 (when the Enemy of the People did not act on Merrick Garland’s nomination) right back at him.
The American people should have a voice in the selection of their next Supreme Court Justice. Therefore, this vacancy should not be filled until we have a new president.
— Chuck Schumer (@SenSchumer) September 18, 2020
Democrats in the Senate need to use every tool at their disposal to fight this nomination should it come.
If Donald Trump names a Supreme Court Nominee, Joe Biden should reveal who he would nominate so the American People know what else is at stake during this election.
If Enemy of the People, Political Prince of Darkness, Supreme Court Thief, Moscow Mitch McConnell does manage to get a nominee through, Joe Biden, if he wins this November, should pledge to add two new seats to the Supreme Court to compensate for the two slots the Republicans stole through their duplicitous methods.
The most important thing for people to do is turn out and vote.
Vote for Joe Biden. He has just spoken on the need for the Senate to follow their example from 2016.
Vote for a Democratic Senate and retire Enemy of the People Mitch McConnell from the leadership and preferably that chamber.
Work your ass off to make sure Republicans do not steal Justice Ginsburg’s seat or the election.
The soul of the country was at stake before Justice Ginsburg passed away this evening.
It is more so now, especially with Roe V Wade and the Affordable Care Act now on the line.
It is time to fight, turn out, and vote.
DO YOUR PART.
Save the courts.
Save the country.
- The General Election Day is on November 3. 2020. Please see the below graphic for all-important voting dates.
- Please check your voter registration at vote.
- Register/sign up for the Permanent Early Voting List (PEVL) in Arizona or any state that allows early or absentee balloting and mail. Arizona residents can sign up at vote.
- Arizona residents, mail your General Election ballot by October 27, 2020, for the November 3, 2020 election. With recent issues with the Post Office, you should consider mailing them out by October 23, 2020, if not earlier.
- Check-in with the Secretary of State’s office where you live to verify your mail-in ballot was received, processed, verified, and counted.
- Know the voter ID requirements in your state.
- If you can, support Clean Election Candidates with a small contribution.
- Also, please remember to stay informed on all the candidates and vote for all the offices on the ballot.
- Also, remember to research all the ballot initiatives, sign to get them on the ballot if you support the measure, and vote on them as well.