The two time David Duke Endorsed Candidate is gone.
The two-time Popular Vote loser is gone.
The twice Impeached President is gone.
Individual One is gone.
Donald Trump has left the White House and flown to his lair in Florida.
A new era begins in United States History today as the American People are liberated from the nightmare that was the Trump Presidency.
Kamala Harris will break the glass ceiling by becoming the first woman Vice President in United States History. She will also be the first black and Asian American Woman to assume that honor.
Joe Biden will become the second Catholic President in American History and also the oldest Chief Executive.
Hitting the ground running with 17 Executive Orders.
In one of their final announcements as a transition team, the incoming Biden/Harris released a summary of the Executive Orders that President Biden will sign after he is sworn in today (January 20, 2021.)
Please click here to access the summary.
Among the 17 Executive Orders are one to:
- Rejoin the Paris Climate Agreement.
- Rejoin the World Health Organization.
- Mandate the wearing of masks on federal properties.
- Create the position of COVID 19 Response Coordinator.
- Extend the eviction and foreclosure moratorium.
- Extend the federal student loan payment moratorium.
- Start the rollback of Donald Trump’s attack on the environment and the Interior of the United States. This will include stopping the Keystone Pipeline.
- Expand protections for Dreamers.
- Restore undocumented immigrants to the census count.
- Reverse the Muslim Travel Ban.
- Stop using monies to construct the border wall.
- Ensure equal treatment for all regardless of race, religion, creed, or sexual orientation/identity.
- Protect workers.
A new age is dawning and the sun is rising again in America after four years of darkness.
Good luck to President Joe Biden and Vice President Kamala Harris.