Originally reported by Margaret Sullivan of the Washington Post, a new study released by Harvard University has found that people who rely on Fox News and other fringe media like Rush Limbaugh, Breitbart News, One America News, or The Drudge Report more often believe that:
- The Chinese Government created the Coronavirus.
- The CDC exaggerated the dangers of the pandemic.
- Vitamin C will make COVID 19 go away.
This greatly contrasts with the people who rely on either mainstream media (ABC News, CBS News, or NBC News) and more liberal sources (like MSNBC, Bill Maher, or Huffington Post.)
It should be noted that those who receive their news from mainstream sources surprisingly had a larger share of its viewership express the scary belief that the United States Government created the Coronavirus.
Outside of that outlier, it should not be astonishing that Trump Zone residents who regularly get their news from Fox Island and these other fringe sources have been brainwashed into having these perspectives.
Consider Mr. Trump just had a town hall with Sean Hannity last week. The subject of the Coronavirus and the surge over the last three weeks in states like Florida, Texas, Arizona, and California did not surface in the event.
What subjects were discussed?
- Trump’s nonanswers on his greatest accomplishments and what he would do in a second term.
- How traitor Michael Flynn was poorly treated and how Barack Obama is guilty of treason.
- How bad Jeff Sessions was as Attorney General.
- Law and Order and stamping down peaceful protestors.
Is it any wonder that the people that watch these shows have been brainwashed to what the science-denying Chief Executive Liar is spewing like miracle drugs to fight COVID 19 that do not regularly work or testing is overrated.
Trump feels he could win those people no matter what that he retweets a post on Sunday morning (June 28, 2020) where people are clearly chanting “white power.” of course, the 2016 KKK Endorsed Candidate thinks those individuals chanting are “great people.”
People need to be steered to more reliable forms of news. Please click on the below chart to find which media sources are more reliable than others.
- Primary Election Day is on August 4, 2020, and General Election Day is on November 3. 2020. Please see the below graphic for all-important voting dates.
- Please check your voter registration at vote.
- Register/sign up for the Permanent Early Voting List (PEVL) in Arizona or any state that allows early or absentee balloting and mail. Arizona residents can sign up at vote.
- Arizona residents, mail your General Election ballot by October 28, 2020, for the November 3, 2020 election.
- Check-in with the Secretary of State’s office where you live to verify your mail-in ballot was received, processed, verified, and counted.
- Know the voter ID requirements in your state.
- If you can, support Clean Election Candidates with a small contribution.
- Also, please remember to stay informed on all the candidates and vote for all the offices on the ballot.
- Also, remember to research all the ballot initiatives, sign to get them on the ballot if you support the measure, and vote on them as well.