Northern Arizona University student and football linebacker Tristan Vance appears in the latest Biden/Harris Campaign ad highlighting Mr. Trump’s failure to combat the Coronavirus and the belief that Joe Biden would do better to solve the nation’s ills.
Saying his dreams of playing professional football “have been put in jeopardy” because Donald Trump’s mishandling of the Coronavirus has delayed the start of the college playing season.
“Trump’s failure of leadership is why we can’t play right now. I don’t blame President Trump for the virus, but I 100 percent blame him for the response to the virus. We need a leader who’s going to look out for all of us, to be constructive and build. I trust Joe Biden to do that.”
Election Day is in 16 days.
- The General Election Day is on November 3. 2020. Please see the below graphic for all-important voting dates.
- Please check your voter registration at vote.
- Register/sign up for the Permanent Early Voting List (PEVL) in Arizona or any state that allows early or absentee balloting and mail. Arizona residents can sign up at vote.
- Arizona residents, mail your General Election ballot by October 27, 2020, for the November 3, 2020 election. With recent issues with the Post Office, you should consider mailing them out by October 23, 2020, if not earlier.
- Check-in with the Secretary of State’s office where you live to verify your mail-in ballot was received, processed, verified, and counted.
- Know the voter ID requirements in your state.
- If you can, support Clean Election Candidates with a small contribution.
- Also, please remember to stay informed on all the candidates and vote for all the offices on the ballot.
- Also, remember to research all the ballot initiatives, sign to get them on the ballot if you support the measure, and vote on them as well.