The Political Action Committee American Bridge has released a stinging digital ad blaming the surge in the Coronavirus in the Grand Canyon State on the science denial and inactions of Arizona Republican State Legislators like Legislative District (LD) Six State Senator Sylvia Allen and LD 20 State Representative Shawnna Bolick.
The video quotes Allen as saying COVID 19 is nothing more than the flu and children and their families should not be afraid of going back to school.
This is the Chairperson of the Senate Education Committee.
She also thinks the world is about 6000 years old.
God help us.
The ad also quotes Bolick saying she demanded that Governor Ducey reopen the state in May.
Good thinking. Nope.
The ad also showed pictures of tweets from the other LD 20 representative Anthony Kearn, Allen, and LD 23’s Jay Lawrence attending campaign and social events like the Trump rally without wearing masks and engaging in social distancing.
The ad concludes showing the spike in Coronavirus cases in a graph with the heading Republicans have put their own Campaigns ahead of Arizonans.
This ad shows further reasons why the current incarnation of the Republican Party, consumed by the propaganda of the Trump Zone and Fox Island, can not be trusted with governing Arizona.
Like having more daily cases than the whole European Union is not enough.
- Primary Election Day is on August 4, 2020, and General Election Day is on November 3. 2020. Please see the below graphic for all-important voting dates.
- Please check your voter registration at vote.
- Register/sign up for the Permanent Early Voting List (PEVL) in Arizona or any state that allows early or absentee balloting and mail. Arizona residents can sign up at vote.
- Arizona residents, mail your General Election ballot by October 28, 2020, for the November 3, 2020 election.
- Check-in with the Secretary of State’s office where you live to verify your mail-in ballot was received, processed, verified, and counted.
- Know the voter ID requirements in your state.
- If you can, support Clean Election Candidates with a small contribution.
- Also, please remember to stay informed on all the candidates and vote for all the offices on the ballot.
- Also, remember to research all the ballot initiatives, sign to get them on the ballot if you support the measure, and vote on them as well.