The latest ads from the Lincoln Project, Medias Touch, and Priorities USA continue to depict Donald Trump as a:
- Sociopath who wishes sex traffickers well.
- Disaster for the country.
- Liar and Bungler who is failing American due to his mishandling of the Coronavirus
The first ad from the Lincoln Project, called “Maxwell” shows the U.S. Attorney describing the sex trafficking charges against Ghislaine Maxwell while shifting to Donald Trump at the White House Press Briefing podium saying “I wish her well.”
The narrator of the ad then picks up and says:
“A woman accused of being at being at the center of a child rape ring and the President of the United States says(shifting to a video of Trump saying “I wish her well frankly.”)”
“On November 3 (showing pictures of Joe Biden,) it’s time to return honor and dignity to the White House.”
The second ad, from Medias Touch, called “Donald Trump is a Disaster,” points out the 2016 Popular Vote Loser:
- Mocks the disabled.
- Praises racists.
- Attacks the military.
- Protects criminals.
- Sympathizes with child sex traffickers.
- Attacks mothers.
The final ad from Priorities USA, called “Cases Updated” is a revised version of a previous ad with updated COVID 19 numbers as well as Donald Trump’s comments on the spread of the Coronavirus.
The ad ends with “Donald Trump is failing America.”
Yes, he is.
Please remember that November 3, 2020, is 102 days away.
- Primary Election Day is on August 4, 2020, and General Election Day is on November 3. 2020. Please see the below graphic for all-important voting dates.
- Please check your voter registration at vote.
- Register/sign up for the Permanent Early Voting List (PEVL) in Arizona or any state that allows early or absentee balloting and mail. Arizona residents can sign up at vote.
- Arizona residents, mail your General Election ballot by October 28, 2020, for the November 3, 2020 election.
- Check-in with the Secretary of State’s office where you live to verify your mail-in ballot was received, processed, verified, and counted.
- Know the voter ID requirements in your state.
- If you can, support Clean Election Candidates with a small contribution.
- Also, please remember to stay informed on all the candidates and vote for all the offices on the ballot.
- Also, remember to research all the ballot initiatives, sign to get them on the ballot if you support the measure, and vote on them as well.