The Lincoln Project has released a new ad targeting the failures of Donald Trump and his Administration.
Called “Nobody” echoes a Biden/Harris Campaign one from earlier in the week.
The ad mocks Trump for saying that COVID 19 “affects virtually nobody” by reminding the viewers that:
“80 percent of COVID 19 deaths are over age 65” equalling “over 160,000 dead Americans.”
The short 30-second ad concludes with:
“If you’re over 65, Donald Trump doesn’t care if you die. Do You?”
The ad also concludes with Trump, on a loop, saying “Nobody.”
Do you want to be the next nobody that Donald Trump does not care about?
Vote in 40 days.
- The General Election Day is on November 3. 2020. Please see the below graphic for all-important voting dates.
- Please check your voter registration at vote.
- Register/sign up for the Permanent Early Voting List (PEVL) in Arizona or any state that allows early or absentee balloting and mail. Arizona residents can sign up at vote.
- Arizona residents, mail your General Election ballot by October 27, 2020, for the November 3, 2020 election. With recent issues with the Post Office, you should consider mailing them out by October 23, 2020, if not earlier.
- Check-in with the Secretary of State’s office where you live to verify your mail-in ballot was received, processed, verified, and counted.
- Know the voter ID requirements in your state.
- If you can, support Clean Election Candidates with a small contribution.
- Also, please remember to stay informed on all the candidates and vote for all the offices on the ballot.
- Also, remember to research all the ballot initiatives, sign to get them on the ballot if you support the measure, and vote on them as well.