Priorities USA and Mark Kelly have released two ads over the last day dealing with Trump attempting to set up a police state and Republican proposals to cut (again) Social Security and Medicare.
The Priorities USA ad, titled “Police State” starts off with scenes of brutality towards protestors and Donald Trump sanctioning that approach while providing the definition of the term: “Brute Force, Silencing Dissent, Rule of Terror”
The ad concludes with the statement “Vote This Out.”
The Mark Kelly ad shows the Democratic Senate Candidate and former Astronaut condemn Republicans for wanting to cut Social Security and Medicare during a pandemic when the elderly are the most susceptible.
Despite the fact that our seniors have been hit hard by coronavirus, Washington politicians want to cut Medicare and Social Security. Cutting Arizona seniors’ hard-earned benefits needs to be off the table. pic.twitter.com/bvsxpN4IAe
— Captain Mark Kelly (@CaptMarkKelly) July 28, 2020
Kelly says “that needs to be off the table” and pledges to be a “Senator for Arizona’s” seniors who want to spend their retirement “in dignity.”
Republicans running to set up a police state and cut retirement and medical benefits for vulnerable seniors.
Not exactly a winning message for the once Party of Lincoln.
Please remember November 3, 2020, is in 97 days.
- Primary Election Day is on August 4, 2020, and General Election Day is on November 3. 2020. Please see the below graphic for all-important voting dates.
- Please check your voter registration at vote.
- Register/sign up for the Permanent Early Voting List (PEVL) in Arizona or any state that allows early or absentee balloting and mail. Arizona residents can sign up at vote.
- Arizona residents, mail your General Election ballot by October 28, 2020, for the November 3, 2020 election.
- Check-in with the Secretary of State’s office where you live to verify your mail-in ballot was received, processed, verified, and counted.
- Know the voter ID requirements in your state.
- If you can, support Clean Election Candidates with a small contribution.
- Also, please remember to stay informed on all the candidates and vote for all the offices on the ballot.
- Also, remember to research all the ballot initiatives, sign to get them on the ballot if you support the measure, and vote on them as well.