In a series of ads targeting vulnerable Republican Senators, Priorities USA has released “Together AZ,” a 30-second spot calling for Arizonans to elect Joe Biden and Mark Kelly and send Donald Trump and Martha McSally into retirement.
The narrator starts off saying “Together we march because Donald Trump and Martha McSally failed us.”
The ad then states that both have failed in:
- Providing racial justice.
- Combatting the Coronavirus.
- Helping the economy.
The narrator then accuses of McSally of “going along with Trump for years and refusing to speak up and do what’s right.”
The ad concludes with:
“We can’t stand another four years of this. Together, we must vote louder than ever for a better America. Vote Mark Kelly and Joe Biden.”
Just vote Democrat totally down the ticket if you agree with all the candidate’s positions.
Save the courts
Save the country
Election Day is in 43 Days.
- The General Election Day is on November 3. 2020. Please see the below graphic for all-important voting dates.
- Please check your voter registration at vote.
- Register/sign up for the Permanent Early Voting List (PEVL) in Arizona or any state that allows early or absentee balloting and mail. Arizona residents can sign up at vote.
- Arizona residents, mail your General Election ballot by October 27, 2020, for the November 3, 2020 election. With recent issues with the Post Office, you should consider mailing them out by October 23, 2020, if not earlier.
- Check-in with the Secretary of State’s office where you live to verify your mail-in ballot was received, processed, verified, and counted.
- Know the voter ID requirements in your state.
- If you can, support Clean Election Candidates with a small contribution.
- Also, please remember to stay informed on all the candidates and vote for all the offices on the ballot.
- Also, remember to research all the ballot initiatives, sign to get them on the ballot if you support the measure, and vote on them as well.