Priorities USA may not get the same publicity and raving reviews that the Lincoln Project has recently but their shorter 30-second ads are very powerful and just as effective.
They released two new ads on August 3, 2020.
The first one called “Winning” plays back the words of Donald Trump telling the American People how they are going to get tired of all the winning he will bring to America. While the ad plays Trump’s words, there are pictures in the background of people suffering, being attacked, and dying.
The ad ends with “Is this what winning looks like?”
The second ad called “Soul” shows Joe Biden interacting with Americans and saying he would fight to provide middle-class opportunities for all families and restore the soul of the nation.
The ad ends with the caption “the battle is won with votes. How will you use yours?”
November 3, 2020, is in 92 days.
- Primary Election Day is on August 4, 2020, and General Election Day is on November 3. 2020. Please see the below graphic for all-important voting dates.
- Please check your voter registration at vote.
- Register/sign up for the Permanent Early Voting List (PEVL) in Arizona or any state that allows early or absentee balloting and mail. Arizona residents can sign up at vote.
- Arizona residents, mail your General Election ballot by October 28, 2020, for the November 3, 2020 election. With recent issues with the Post Office, you should consider mailing them out by October 23, 2020.
- Check-in with the Secretary of State’s office where you live to verify your mail-in ballot was received, processed, verified, and counted.
- Know the voter ID requirements in your state.
- If you can, support Clean Election Candidates with a small contribution.
- Also, please remember to stay informed on all the candidates and vote for all the offices on the ballot.
- Also, remember to research all the ballot initiatives, sign to get them on the ballot if you support the measure, and vote on them as well.