Rudy Giuliani is the:
- Person that worked openly and behind the scenes to exaggerate the Clinton Email Controversy.
- Trump surrogate that continually tried to implicate Joe Biden in a bogus scandal involving Ukraine that resulted in Donald Trump’s Impeachment.
- Paragon of Family Values who, like the White House Occupant he enables, has had three marriages and numerous extramarital affairs (some with future wives.)
Now he is lying to gullible people about the effects of the Coronavirus, saying that the virus does not kill people.
At a Trump campaign stop in Philadelphia, the former New York Mayor told 75 voters that:
“People don’t die of this disease anymore. Young people don’t die at all. Middle Age People die very little. And elderly people only have one percent chance of dying.”
The CNN early morning reporter Allsyn Camerota quickly rebuked Giuliani, citing the daily statistics hers, and other networks post of the increasing daily mortality and infection figures, noting that the COVID 19 death total has recently been averaging “a thousand a day.”
Van Jones, a CNN commentator and former member of the Obama Administration, said Giuliani’s comments were “remarkable” because “lies kill.”
Jones then noted that COVID 19 death totals equal one 9/11 “two or three times a week.”
What is tragic is that people at this event could be heard agreeing with Giuliani’s lies.
Rudy Giuliani is a spent force who, several years ago, went to the dark side of the fringe right.
People should stop inviting him to interview on news networks.
Voters should not believe him or his master, the Science Denying President of Betrayal’s, continual lies about the Coronavirus or other public policy issues.
He has done enough harm to this country and should just “fade away” and never be heard from again.
Unless it is before a judge and jury for any criminal activity he may have committed to further the career of the KKK Endorsed Candidate and 2016 Popular Vote Loser.
Election day is in 21 days.
Vote Rudy Giuliani’s patron and their enablers out.
- The General Election Day is on November 3. 2020. Please see the below graphic for all-important voting dates.
- Please check your voter registration at vote.
- Register/sign up for the Permanent Early Voting List (PEVL) in Arizona or any state that allows early or absentee balloting and mail. Arizona residents can sign up at vote.
- Arizona residents, mail your General Election ballot by October 27, 2020, for the November 3, 2020 election. With recent issues with the Post Office, you should consider mailing them out by October 23, 2020, if not earlier.
- Check-in with the Secretary of State’s office where you live to verify your mail-in ballot was received, processed, verified, and counted.
- Know the voter ID requirements in your state.
- If you can, support Clean Election Candidates with a small contribution.
- Also, please remember to stay informed on all the candidates and vote for all the offices on the ballot.
- Also, remember to research all the ballot initiatives, sign to get them on the ballot if you support the measure, and vote on them as well.