Take the National Mayor’s Challenge for Water Conservation water pledge online sponsored by the Wyland Foundation, and enter to win great prizes including a Toyota Prius V car. Tucson WON in 2013 and many folks in town won several prizes.
Pledge online April 1 to April 30 at:
Tucson is in #2 place right now, in the city size of 300,000 to 599,999. I remember last year we came in #2 under Corpus Christi, TX. Check City standings here: http://www.mywaterpledge.com/master-top-ten/. Tell your friends to pledge too.
How it Works
- Take the “My Water Pledge” on behalf of your city.
- See how much you’ve pledged to save.
- If your city wins and you choose to enter the prize drawing, you are eligible to win one of the following prizes:
- Grand Prize: Toyota Prius v
- $1000 Shopping Spree at a Home Improvement Store
- 50 Smart Irrigation Controllers from the Toro Company
- 250 Home Improvement Store Gift Cards ($25)
- 40 Fixed Mount EcoFlow® Shower Heads from Waterpik
- 40 Hand Held EcoFlow® Shower Heads from Waterpik
- NEW this year: One winning city will be chosen at random to receive a pocket park landscape makeover, including state of the art water efficient irrigation from the Toro Company (ARV $10,000-$50,000).