Medias Touch, Unite the Country, and the Biden Campaign has released five new digital ads that further the case of why the country needs a change of direction on November 3, 2020.
The first ad from Medias Touch, called “Nobody Likes Trump” shows the 2016 Popular Vote Loser whining about why Drs. Fauci and Birx are more popular than him. The ad points out it could be because:
- 150,000 people have needlessly died from the Coronavirus with the United States leading the world in deaths.
- Millions of Americans are unemployed.
- He did nothing about the allegations that Putin put bounties on United States soldiers in Afghanistan.
It could also be because he has been incompetent, lied to the American People over 20,000 times, peddled false COVID 19 treatments, broken promise after promise, been impeached, isolated the nation from the rest of the world, and divided the country.
The second ad, from Unite the Country, honors the legacy of the late Civil Rights icon and John Lewis showing him, as a House Representative and activist rally the people to unite, move forward, fight division, serve the public good, and vote.
The final three ads from the Biden Campaign, titled “Beth,” “Backbone,” and “Made in America” show that the former Vice President and 2020 Democratic Nominee, unlike Mr. Trump,:
- Talking with an educator about the Administrations’ poor response to COVID 19, including school safety.
- Working to advance the interests of workers.
- Wanting to Build Back Better local communities through new and innovative economic opportunities like those in clean energy.
November 3, 2020, is 96 days away.
- Primary Election Day is on August 4, 2020, and General Election Day is on November 3. 2020. Please see the below graphic for all-important voting dates.
- Please check your voter registration at vote.
- Register/sign up for the Permanent Early Voting List (PEVL) in Arizona or any state that allows early or absentee balloting and mail. Arizona residents can sign up at vote.
- Arizona residents, mail your General Election ballot by October 28, 2020, for the November 3, 2020 election.
- Check-in with the Secretary of State’s office where you live to verify your mail-in ballot was received, processed, verified, and counted.
- Know the voter ID requirements in your state.
- If you can, support Clean Election Candidates with a small contribution.
- Also, please remember to stay informed on all the candidates and vote for all the offices on the ballot.
- Also, remember to research all the ballot initiatives, sign to get them on the ballot if you support the measure, and vote on them as well.