The Lincoln Project released two more stellar ads the last two days that illustrate how much of a calamity KKK Endorsed-Individual One-Liar in Chief-President of Betrayal-Know Nothing-Concentration Camp-Demagogue-Popular Vote Loser Donald Trump is.
The first ad called Tulsa compares the eloquent inclusive and progressive leadership styles of Martin Luther King and Robert Francis Kennedy to the divisive-segregationist-shoot the looter’s Mindset of George Wallace and his ideological heir Donald Trump.
The contrast for the voters can not be any clearer. Please see the video below.
The second ad, titled Chyna, shows how Donald Trump and his family (Ivanka for example) stupidly and gladly squandered the United States’ bargaining power and trading positions to satisfy their own personal financial and political interests at the expense of the American People and the Country’s Global Position.
The narrator calls Mr. Trump a Chinese Dog.
Others could call him a traitor.
Please see the video below.
This country does not need another four years of the second coming of George Wallace and a Chinese appeaser.
It needs the competence and inclusive leadership of Joe Biden.
- Primary Election Day is on August 4, 2020, and General Election Day is on November 3. 2020. Please see the below graphic for all-important voting dates.
- Please check your voter registration at vote.
- Register/sign up for the Permanent Early Voting List (PEVL) in Arizona or any state that allows early or absentee balloting and mail. Arizona residents can sign up at vote.
- Arizona residents, mail your General Election ballot by October 28, 2020, for the November 3, 2020 election.
- Check-in with the Secretary of State’s office where you live to verify your mail-in ballot was received, processed, verified, and counted.
- Know the voter ID requirements in your state.
- If you can, support Clean Election Candidates with a small contribution.
- Also, please remember to stay informed on all the candidates and vote for all the offices on the ballot.
- Also, remember to research all the ballot initiatives, sign to get them on the ballot if you support the measure, and vote on them as well.