Saying “It’s not a campaign, it’s a billion-dollar criminal enterprise,” the Lincoln Project skillfully mocks Donald Trump’s assertion that he is the Law and Order candidate in their latest ad “Crooks”
The ad makers also rolled out the following members of the Trump team that are either felons or have pled guilty to criminal acts:
- Paul Manafort
- Rick Gates
- Michael Flynn
- George Papadopoulos
- Michael Cohen
- Roger Stone
The narrator then pointed out that the last person who claimed the title of Law and Order President (Richard Nixon) was bad as well.
However, as the video pointed out, Trump is worse (Nixon did not pardon any of his people in Watergate) because he gave Stone clemency as an award for lying about Russian involvement in the Trump Campaign to Congress.
The digital ad concludes by pointing out that:
“Donald Trump is the most corrupt President in U.S. History. There’s only way to end the Trump crime spree. Throw him and his crooks out of office. On November 3 (with a picture of Joe Biden on the screen,) vote for justice.”
- Primary Election Day is on August 4, 2020, and General Election Day is on November 3. 2020. Please see the below graphic for all-important voting dates.
- Please check your voter registration at vote.
- Register/sign up for the Permanent Early Voting List (PEVL) in Arizona or any state that allows early or absentee balloting and mail. Arizona residents can sign up at vote.
- Arizona residents, mail your General Election ballot by October 28, 2020, for the November 3, 2020 election.
- Check-in with the Secretary of State’s office where you live to verify your mail-in ballot was received, processed, verified, and counted.
- Know the voter ID requirements in your state.
- If you can, support Clean Election Candidates with a small contribution.
- Also, please remember to stay informed on all the candidates and vote for all the offices on the ballot.
- Also, remember to research all the ballot initiatives, sign to get them on the ballot if you support the measure, and vote on them as well.