In another ad possibly targeted to Latinos, especially in Florida, the Lincoln Project has released the foreboding “Trump is English for Castro.”
The narrator starts (with video clips of Castro in the background) by saying:
“Socialist authoritarians all start the same way. Boastfully strutting like a rooster, posing for cameras, prancing for adoring crowds, promises of prosperity and justice.”
The narrator then shows what happens when these socialist authoritarians gain power. They commit gross acts of violence like:
- Persecuting the faithful and dissenters.
- False propaganda.
- Enemies Lists.
- The Secret Police.
- Knocking on the door and dragging people out of their homes.
- Confiscating Property.
The narrator concludes with:
“Yes, authoritarians always start the same. That’s why more and more people are saying Trump is just English for Castro.
Voters should ask themselves how many of the above bullet points has the Chief Executive Demagogue has already employed.
They should then ask what he would do if he gets another four years.
Election Day is in 13 days.
Save the Country.
Save the American Ideal and Republic.
- The General Election Day is on November 3. 2020. Please see the below graphic for all-important voting dates.
- Please check your voter registration at vote.
- Register/sign up for the Permanent Early Voting List (PEVL) in Arizona or any state that allows early or absentee balloting and mail. Arizona residents can sign up at vote.
- Arizona residents, mail your General Election ballot by October 27, 2020, for the November 3, 2020 election. With recent issues with the Post Office, you should consider mailing them out by October 23, 2020, if not earlier.
- Check-in with the Secretary of State’s office where you live to verify your mail-in ballot was received, processed, verified, and counted.
- Know the voter ID requirements in your state.
- If you can, support Clean Election Candidates with a small contribution.
- Also, please remember to stay informed on all the candidates and vote for all the offices on the ballot.
- Also, remember to research all the ballot initiatives, sign to get them on the ballot if you support the measure, and vote on them as well.