In its latest Anti-Trump ad called “One Day,” the narrator in the Lincoln Project digital ad condemns Donald Trump for not taking the Coronavirus seriously after experts spent a day attempting to convince him of the potential severity of the Pandemic.
The narrator goes on that Trump, instead of spending time listening to briefings on the virus:
- Day dreamed about rallies.
- Played golf.
- Ordered fewer tests.
The narrator then rightly blames Trump for the more than 130,000 COVID 19 related deaths in the country, three million Americans sick with the Coronavirus, thousands of new infections every day, tens of millions out of a job, and the country cut off from world travel.
“What does Trump do?” the narrator asks.
“He tells us to live with it.”
Joe Biden and his people will not tell the people they have to live with it.
- Primary Election Day is on August 4, 2020, and General Election Day is on November 3. 2020. Please see the below graphic for all-important voting dates.
- Please check your voter registration at vote.
- Register/sign up for the Permanent Early Voting List (PEVL) in Arizona or any state that allows early or absentee balloting and mail. Arizona residents can sign up at vote.
- Arizona residents, mail your General Election ballot by October 28, 2020, for the November 3, 2020 election.
- Check-in with the Secretary of State’s office where you live to verify your mail-in ballot was received, processed, verified, and counted.
- Know the voter ID requirements in your state.
- If you can, support Clean Election Candidates with a small contribution.
- Also, please remember to stay informed on all the candidates and vote for all the offices on the ballot.
- Also, remember to research all the ballot initiatives, sign to get them on the ballot if you support the measure, and vote on them as well.