It did not take long for the Lincoln Project to produce a stellar ad saluting the Biden/Harris 2020 Democratic Ticket.
Called “Kamala,” the narrator frames this time in history as one where “our nation is hurting” with the rising death toll due to COVID 19, the “worst economy since the Great Depression,” and “anger and division.”
The narrator then says this is a time for unity as Americans and states that “Joe Biden is the President for this moment.”
A moment later, Senator Kamala Harris is introduced. Describing her as “a strong voice for America” and “a happy warrior for the soul of America,” the narrator relays that:
“Joe Biden and Kamala Harris are the America we believe in where hard work means more than family wealth, where compassion and kindness are strengths, not weaknesses. This is the America of our better angels. The best of America: strong, compassionate, determined. On November 3, a new beginning. Joe Biden and Kamala Harris. It’s time.”
- The General Election Day is on November 3. 2020. Please see the below graphic for all-important voting dates.
- Please check your voter registration at vote.
- Register/sign up for the Permanent Early Voting List (PEVL) in Arizona or any state that allows early or absentee balloting and mail. Arizona residents can sign up at vote.
- Arizona residents, mail your General Election ballot by October 28, 2020, for the November 3, 2020 election. With recent issues with the Post Office, you should consider mailing them out by October 23, 2020, if not earlier.
- Check-in with the Secretary of State’s office where you live to verify your mail-in ballot was received, processed, verified, and counted.
- Know the voter ID requirements in your state.
- If you can, support Clean Election Candidates with a small contribution.
- Also, please remember to stay informed on all the candidates and vote for all the offices on the ballot.
- Also, remember to research all the ballot initiatives, sign to get them on the ballot if you support the measure, and vote on them as well.