Here we go again.
Elements from the fringe Trump Zone, Fox Island, and Disinfowars are dusting off the specter of birtherism in the 2020 Presidential Election.
This time the target is 2020 Democratic Vice Presidential Nominee and California Senator Kamala Harris.
This baseless allegation, like those against Barack Obama, fueled again by the Liar in Chief-KKK endorsed candidate and his supporters are inspired by nothing more than racism and an appeal to the fearful gullible.
It should be clear to everyone who lives in reality. Kamala Harris is an American Citizen.
It should also be obvious that Donald Trump will do anything, including risking children’s lives in opening schools, peddling racist dog whistles, and making sure mail-in ballots are not timely processed to cheat in the 2020 election.
To even believe the allegation from a person who has lied over 20,000 times since his inauguration gives new meaning to the adage “If you fool me once…”
Racist filth like birtherism belongs in the gutter along with the people that spew it.
The people should condemn anyone that spreads this vile nonsense as well as those who enable it by saying or doing nothing.
Voters will have an opportunity in 82 days to consign Mr. Trump and his birther cult followers to electoral oblivion.
(UPDATE) Newsweek has apologized for publishing the op-ed accusing Senator Harris of not being an American Citizen. Please click here to read.
- The General Election Day is on November 3. 2020. Please see the below graphic for all-important voting dates.
- Please check your voter registration at vote.
- Register/sign up for the Permanent Early Voting List (PEVL) in Arizona or any state that allows early or absentee balloting and mail. Arizona residents can sign up at vote.
- Arizona residents, mail your General Election ballot by October 28, 2020, for the November 3, 2020 election. With recent issues with the Post Office, you should consider mailing them out by October 23, 2020, if not earlier.
- Check-in with the Secretary of State’s office where you live to verify your mail-in ballot was received, processed, verified, and counted.
- Know the voter ID requirements in your state.
- If you can, support Clean Election Candidates with a small contribution.
- Also, please remember to stay informed on all the candidates and vote for all the offices on the ballot.
- Also, remember to research all the ballot initiatives, sign to get them on the ballot if you support the measure, and vote on them as well.