Unite the Country has released two new ads celebrating the contributions of America’s Workers in making this country great and showing that Joe Biden will be Labor’s Champion as President of the United States.
The first ad, “American Workers are the Fabric of Our Country,” offers that:
“They (the American Worker) make America work and they work for America. And when their fellow citizens need them, they are the first to take action. Don’t they deserve a President that will do the same?”
The second ad, called “American Workers Built This Country” credits the nation’s laborers as the “Backbone of our Country” who have:
- Sacrificed for this Country.
- Built this Country.
- Died for this Country.
The narrator then pivots and states that the American Worker “deserves a President that values the dignity of hard work and will fight for them.”
The ad then concludes with Joe Biden speaking how workers (“you”) built this nation, “not Wall Street Bankers, CEO’s, and hedge fund managers.”
Today the former Vice President and 2020 Democratic Presidential Nominee met with Labor leaders in Pennsylvania to discuss how to help the American Worker.
Earlier on September 7, 2020, Mr. Biden and the President of the AFL-CIO, Richard Trumka, published a joint piece commemorating Labor Day and pledging to:
“…build a future that reflects working people’s courage and ambition, and offers not only good jobs — but the dignity, equity, shared prosperity and common purpose due to every single person who lives and works here.”
In Arizona, Party Chairperson Felecia Rotellini issued a statement which read:
“As we honor our working men and women on Labor Day, Arizonans are worrying about how they’re going to pay their next bill and when they’re going to get their jobs back. But instead of working to deliver relief to Arizonans, Trump is selling them out to benefit the wealthy and well-connected, while failing to address the challenges working families are facing.”
“Throughout his presidency, Trump has advanced an anti-worker agenda by packing the courts with anti-labor judges, undermining the right to organize, opposing minimum wage increases, and rolling back critical labor protections for workers. Make no mistake – as long as Donald Trump is in the White House, workers and working families will never have a seat at the table. Thankfully, we have the chance to get our country back on track by electing Joe Biden who will empower workers and make sure our country will build back better from Trump’s failed economy.”
What was the Liar in Chief, 2016 Popular Vote Loser, and Stable Genius doing?
Going unhinged at a White House Press Conference, demanding reporters take off masks and adding to the more than 22,000 lies he has uttered since taking office in 2017.
There are 57 Days to go to turn the direction of the country back into the light and forward.
- The General Election Day is on November 3. 2020. Please see the below graphic for all-important voting dates.
- Please check your voter registration at vote.
- Register/sign up for the Permanent Early Voting List (PEVL) in Arizona or any state that allows early or absentee balloting and mail. Arizona residents can sign up at vote.
- Arizona residents, mail your General Election ballot by October 27, 2020, for the November 3, 2020 election. With recent issues with the Post Office, you should consider mailing them out by October 23, 2020, if not earlier.
- Check-in with the Secretary of State’s office where you live to verify your mail-in ballot was received, processed, verified, and counted.
- Know the voter ID requirements in your state.
- If you can, support Clean Election Candidates with a small contribution.
- Also, please remember to stay informed on all the candidates and vote for all the offices on the ballot.
- Also, remember to research all the ballot initiatives, sign to get them on the ballot if you support the measure, and vote on them as well.